New to Episode...R4R?

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forums. I’ve been an Episode reader for a few years now, but have only started writing for them.

My current story is VERY loosely autobiographical. Much of my character’s backstory is from my own life, but everything after that is fiction which is obvious if you read it. Nope guys…never met any vampires…sad day.

The story begins when our main girl Lyla moves down the street from Liam and Rose who are vampire siblings. It’s set in a world where vampires are a known thing and they’re pretty much accepted by everyone although they tend to not interact with others very much. Liam and Rose are an exception and they see interacting with humans as a way to “regain their humanity”. Lyla and Liam fall pretty quickly for each other, but there are secrets about being a vampire that hold Liam back from a relationship with her.

I’ve written the whole story already, but I haven’t coded since experimenting with HTML in the early 2000s so getting the story on Episode is taking a bit. If you’re interested in check it out you can use this link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6415625446948864

I’m looking to dive into the community, share what skills I have and learn skills from others. I’m also looking for people to actually read my story. I’d love feedback on coding issues, content, etc. Oh and if the name “Caleb” pops up at all let me know. It was Liam’s original name, but I decided to do away with it but every now and then I slip up. If you check it out I’m happy to read your story in exchange.

If you’re interested you can reply to this thread or message me on Instagram @TrinityUnderdog

4 Likes

Hi, thank you for this thread, I want to promote my stories too if you don’t mind.
I hope you’re having a great day or night. :blush:
Congratulations on publishing your new story.
I’m interested in doing R4R with you or anyone. :blush::heart:

Avenge Me

Story name: Avenge Me revamping soon
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the truth and secret that was kept away all these year. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-56 is now out. :butterfly: fully complete.
How many love interests: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Key To My Heart

My other story is a sequel to Avenge Me.
Key To My Heart
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-6 is now out. :butterfly: more coming soon
How many love interests: 1LL
CC or Limit CC: Full CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5554680016601088

Story description: After, 4 years Catalina returns home. Catalina, is a single person. She, is in love with her old best friend. Christopher, a single father. With a broken heart. Christopher vowed never to fall in love again. Can Catalina help him find this key to this heart. Full CC 1LL Sequel.

My Instagram is @daisy.rodriguezepisode
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

Hey Daisy!

Thanks for responding :slight_smile: I’ll send screenshots when I’ve read your story. Do you want me to send them here or on IG? My story is only 3 Episodes so far so that’s the max I can offer.

Hello, i would love to help you with your story with everything you need :blush::blush::blush:. Also i would love to do some r4r with you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:.
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 8
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288
This is my story :star2::star2:

Hey Megz! I have your story added to my library. I keep saying I’m going to go to bed (It’s past 2am here), but I’m addicted to some of the stories I’ve been reading from other people on here. I’m going to officially call it a night though. I’ll check out the first three chapters in the morning and send screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a new author on episode :smiley:
I would appreaciate if you could read my story and give me your honest feedback.
I really hope you enjoy it, if you do decide to read it <3

Title: 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖

Name available on the app: 𝙽𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒 𝙳.

Description: After her sister’s disappearance, Adriana starts an adventure with her sister’s ex. His shady past and choices, put her life in danger. Will she hate or forgive him in the end?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6127258125664256

(Instagram: episode.nefeli_ for trailer, updates & sneak peeks)

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate heartless Athan Raynor, along with avenging your mother & to save mankind from total extinction.Will your destiny prevail, or will you fall under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

CHECK THIS OUT PLEASE
I PROMISE TO HAVE A LOOK AT YOURS TOO…

Hi Nelli! I’d love to R4R for you. I would like to do 3 chapters since that’s all I have so far. I added your story to my bookshelf. I’m working on reading through Megz_Episode’s story right now, but you’re next on my list :slight_smile: When I’m done I’ll give you my thoughts on your story :slight_smile:

Hey Catlover! I will happily do R4R with you, but I have to finish Neli’s story first. I’m having some issues with people not being able to use my link for some reason. I’m going to put in a support ticket, but in the meantime please let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Saniya,

Can you tell me a bit about your story?

1 Like

Sure,
It is a horror + rom com
Like a grp of teenagers make a mistake and set free a ghost or something (you’ll know )
and they start to experience strange things.

Okay no problem. :heart:

I would like to promote my story here as well & also would love to do r4r if you’re up for it

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style-Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453440145981440
Cover -

Alright I’ll add it to my bookshelf. I’d like to do 3 chapters since that’s all I have published so far. I’ve had so many offers for R4R which is awesome, but I’m falling a bit behind. Hoping to get all stories done to day. I bought myself a ton of tickets.

To find my story it’s best to go into the app and search by author name.

1 Like

Hey aishani!

I’m a bit backed up right now, but I’ll happily do 3 chapters with you if you’re willing to wait til I finish the others on my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R or G4G if anyone’s interested.

Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 11
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Life seems perfect for Nova. People never seem to see the darkness behind one’s smile. Lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man, her happiness will prosper.
Number of episodes: 3
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6689305061425152

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Yeah… I’ll definitely wait…
Just pm me whenever you’re done

i’ll send ya ss this evening