New to Episode...R4R?

CHANGE is that the name?

Yes the name is change but it’s best to look by my screename TrinityUnderdog

1 Like

I bookmarked Wishing Well. I will send screenshots when I finish it :slight_smile:

The easiest way to find my story is by my author name TrinityUnderdog. Otherwise some people have been having a hard time.

1 Like

Okay I’ve added to shelf

Awesome, thank you. I will check for it now.

Hey Mystic! I just wanted to let you know I’m working on reading your story. I think I accepted too many offers too quickly :sweat_smile:

@aishani I’m working on yours as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem take your time. Let me know when you start.

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

I added “see the light” to my bookshelf :slight_smile: It takes me a while to read through because I actually take my time so I can give good feedback and possibly write a review for my blog. I’ll let you know when I’m done.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

I just finished reading. I sent the screenshots on IG. Sorry it took so long…have I mentioned I have twin toddlers? Sometimes I lose track of the days a bit.

1 Like

Hi, Congrats on your new story. l would love to read your story.
I too, am a new author on Episode. I live in a fantasy in my head lol, so it was only fitting for me to write a fantasy story. Would love for you to read.

Queen Of Spades
Author: Tales by Lj
Genre: Fantasy/ Romance
Episodes: 4
Limelight

Princess Ariella has been locked in her castle for 21 years by her overly protective mother because she hides a huge secret. What will happen when the other Kingdoms find out?

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I am so happy I found this tread! I will do R4R or G4G just let me know!
This is my new story I just published today! It only has 3 episodes but i release 3 episodes every week!
Title: Unlucky Love
Author: Sarahss.storiess
Instagram: @sarahss.storiess
Genre: a little bit of everything but mostly action, drama and romance
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 but I update 3 every week
**Description:**Sophia escapes from a past that left her independent and broken but what will happen when she gets on the Mancini family’s radar and forced to change her happy lifestyle?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5981870542487552

let me know through instagram if you want to do R4R or G4G! Thanks!! :hugs:

My sister also lives in a fantasy in her head…she’s literally writing a book about it. I’d love to read your story! I’ve got it on my list. I have 3 episodes so far so let’s plan on 3 for 3. I will send you screenshots in a PM when I am done.

Hello Evilyn!

I added your story to my list. It usually takes me a couple days, especially when I get multiple requests at once. At the moment I only have 3 chapters so let’s plan on 3 for 3. I will send screenshots when I am done.

1 Like

Sounds good!

Sounds perfect. I will try and start it tonight, just reading some others, but will get onto it.

No pressure, I totally get it.