New to Instagram!

I have noticed EVERYONE uses instagram on here apart from me haha!!

So I have made an account! (woohoo) Please follow me if you wish too… Danni_Episode I will follow you back as I’d love to learn more about episode and how to write stories, get hints and tips etc!

Thank you to everyone so far whose read my first story and helped me through feedback, I really appreciate it! Everyone on here is so lovely :slight_smile:

Heres the link if you wish to check it out! Im happy to do R4R so message me :stuck_out_tongue:

Behind Silver Eyes: A father believed to be dead… A mother on the run… Sophia thought she led a ‘normal’ life, until all the secrets began to unfold… What lies behind the silver eyes!!!

I also have a new story out: Bad Best Man…
‘Jenna has been alone her whole life until she meets Will… She thinks he is the perfect man… Until his best man comes on the scene and turns their world upside down!’

If you want to promote your instagram or story please put it below! I want to help people as much as you have all been helping me! :smiley:

Danni <3 x

5 Likes

Hey!! I’ll follow you now! My handle is @crimsoncat_writes if you ever wanna dm and be friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! I will follow you, I have just tried to and it said try again later :confused: I will just have to be persistent haha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to be friends too. Mine is @pmalin.epi

1 Like

I’ll be friends with ya Rosa.episodesxo, I will follow you x

1 Like

Thank you!! Followed you back :kissing_heart:

Thank you!! Followed you back too!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Just saw it

Hey sweetie, am gonna follow you now. Here’s my insta @rody.episode (:

1 Like

My Instagram is @episodesapphire and I’ve just followed you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks lovely!! I have followed you back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am following you too :heart_eyes: Thank you x

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Add me @honeybee_writes to be friends :two_hearts: I would love to get to know you all.

1 Like

Here’s my Instagram! @cherii.episode

and here’s my story (:

1 Like

Instagram @bre_writes.epi

1 Like

Hey lovey I just give you a follow this is my insta
@lea.episode.1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following you back! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Following :sparkling_heart: