New to the forum

hello everyone i joined a few weeks ago and I still don’t know how to use this properly fddhf. Anyways I hope to meet more people on this forum and hopefully learn a thing or two about writing

8 Likes

Hey, I can help you with everything I do backgrounds or overlays splashes, banners and I can help you, with anything

1 Like

omg thank you, I will be sure to ask as soon as I publish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, :sunglasses::+1::100:

1 Like

welcome to the forums, to get use to the forums, go to the Foums Tutorial.

Couple things you need to know:

1. Stay out of drama - I would say people leave the forums due to the amount of drama that happens in the forums, but you dont need to watch the drama, just move on, and do what you need to do, :wink:

2. Help - if you need help with your story, editing characters, backgrounds, overlays, splashes, etc. Don;t hesitate to ask everyone in the forums. We are all here to help each other. :slight_smile:

3. Friends - Its always good to make friends in the forums, so if you need friends, dont hesitate to ask :wink:

4. Art Groups/Writing Groups: There are a lot of art groups, and writing groups that you can join to improve art, and writing, and taking requests of others whos need help. So feel free to join.

HAVE FUN, AND WELCOME AGAIN TO THE FORUMS! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to forums my name is Leslie and I’m here if you need anything. If you want me to pm you and we can chat then please let me know. Have a great day! :grin:
I also make art if you need anything for a story :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I make art too.

1 Like

Hey!! Welcome to the forums! If you need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums of tour ever want to start roleplaying just pm me and I can help you with whatever you want to know

2 Likes

Welcome!!! I’m pretty new too, but it’s easy to get used to the forums and be welcomed! This may sound sappy but I felt like immediately at home (in episode terms, I guess? You know what I mean?) and it’s fun to log on and see what’s new!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi sorry if this isn’t the right place but I’ve just published my first story(4 episodes) , I’ve wrote it published it and now I’ve lost it , what happens next , i don’t no what I’m doing or what I’m looking for ? sorry again and thanks in advance

1 Like

youre so kind, thank you! i hope you have a great day as well

1 Like

thank you so much

omg im so sorry i dont know, try contacting Episode through email

thank you so much zoey!

1 Like

same!!! its so addicting i try to take brakes every now and then lol and thank you for welcoming me

np!

actually its Zoe*

1 Like

oops, the illiteracy jumped out dhfdjf
Thank you Zoe

1 Like