Hi gm/gn

1 Like

Here some recommendations

2 Likes

These look great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep! All of this stories has full CC :blush:

2 Likes

If you want to know what this stories include, just pm me and give the info :wink:

2 Likes

Surprise!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:
It looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Thank you! The artist did an amazing job :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Holy herons! Damion looks sexy :hot_face:
His shirt is even open and you see is abs :flushed: :hot_face:

3 Likes

Why do I feel sad that the old cover is gone~? :sweat:
I still really love the new one though! It looks amazing :smiley:
The old days… I feel like it was just weeks ago that you had less than a thousand reads. But you got so many reads so fast :grin: Congrats!!!
I could never get that many reads in such a small amount of time :sob:
Okay now I feel like I’m going overboard with the emojis. :thinking: Speaking of boat-related things… did you see that the new sailor tops got removed? Melani3 said that they had some weird issues and so they had to remove them. They got us a sailor dress to make up for it though.
Okay, I feel like I talk too much :flushed: goodbye, guys.

3 Likes

The old cover is still up until the new one gets approved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The new sailor tops got removed :scream:
That’s sucks, it would got great as lighthouse outfit beacuse of the colours

2 Likes

I wonder if they were in any saved outfits that people made. Would they be like “exclusive” outfits? I didn’t make any because my weekly edit had a school theme, and that didn’t really fit in.

That would actually be a cool gem choice to see because not many people have it. I’d consider paying gems :thinking:

2 Likes

Large cover :blush:

The forums kinda compress images I upload which is why it’s slightly blurry here :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

RIP old cover tbf i always thought of it as a placeholder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

fun fact, the shadow reflected behind the MC is supposed to represent the stalker :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:pleading_face:
I won’t be able to see my sexy man :sob:

Well at least I have this sexy back up man :hot_face:

1 Like

Hey @Epi.Jean
Is there an age rating for your story? Just wondering

1 Like

I actually made one for chapter one, waiting for overlay approval. It’s just warns there’s mature themes. The only mature themes are use of curse words and kissing in bed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes