NEW: Top Designer OUT NOW! :blob_sun::blob_hearts:

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it so far! :heart:

1 Like

Episode 6 is published! Enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let me know what you guys think!

I’m about to read it in just a second! I check the app nearly every day to see if new episodes are out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Overlay approval usually delays releases by 4 days, once even 10 days! I wish it could be faster :sweat_smile: I only take 1 week to finish episodes.

1 Like

I read it :slight_smile:
Just like the other episodes, I love it… I just find that it’s a little short. It was a lot faster than I expected…

WHAT ONE WEEEEEEEEKKKK IM SO JEALOUS

1 Like

Thank you! BTW, did the part after Becca’s backstory play it did it get stuck? I think there’s a scripting issue :sweat_smile: The episode is 23ish minutes long and the backstory was just the opening.

EDIT: I’M SO STUPID, I MISTYPED THE GENDERS! It should continue now :pleading_face: I would never have episodes 3 minutes long, that’s evil :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I updated it now, hope you can enjoy the rest of it!

1 Like

Were you able to re-read the chapter? :pleading_face: If not I can add a skip option for all the previous chapters.

1 Like

No, you’re not stupid!
I didn’t re-read because where I live it was nightime. I went to sleep, but I’ll be sure to read it sometime today (:

1 Like

Ah okay, I’m not sure if it will re-play the 6th episode, but I hope it doesn’t place you at episode 1 all over again!

lol no it won’t do that!
You made changes to the fifth, and I only had to replay that episode

1 Like

Ah I’m glad :upside_down_face: I honestly don’t remember what I changed in ep5 but I occasionally add in crowd scenes and re-direct zooms / spots etcs of previous episodes. Hope you enjoy ep6! I’m working on the next episode. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

bump :blob_sun: what was your favorite part of ep 6?

1 Like

O. M. L. WHAT IN THE WORLDS-

I’M SOOO GOING TO CHECK THIS OUT!!! :running_woman:t4:

1 Like

Yay! Hope you like it!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I read it! I freaked out a bit with the double date thingy, so hopefully that was the reaction you expected? AaaAaah

My only tip is that you reduce it to one gem choice because some readers can act… like spoiled brats? I’m sorry if I offended anyone, I just can’t think of any other way to describe it! :sweat_smile: Then again, your story is really amazing, so you do deserve to get rewarded for your hard work… If you’re worried about ungrateful readers you should change that, but if you don’t care about them, that’s okay too! :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you! I totally wanted people to feel the pressure and suspense with the double date! Thankfully I haven’t gotten any complaints yet, but I might add an option to pay the virtual cash instead of gems like episode 5’s costume.

I think it’s kinda justified to only ask for 5 gems which is the portal’s minimum compared to others asking for 10-30. I’m trying my best to only use gems for cosmetics so everyone gets an equal story quality :slightly_smiling_face: I’m also a heavy anti gem abuse!

Episode 7 overlay teasers :see_no_evil:

image image

1 Like

Nice!
Isn’t it easier to make a mannequin though, rather than make overlays? Overlays are harder in my opinion… wow

1 Like

I don’t mind the extra effort, the overlays turn into a darker shade when tapped on and I love that tiny detail! Also they’re easier to preview in the overlays tab.

Episode 7 teaser #2: Probably my most most stressful minigame to code ever :joy: But who cares because it finally came together!

4 Likes