New Update for Episode Profile?

Heyy guys!!
So I don’t know if this is a glitch but the new profile bio is crap

I had to delete all of it and can’t see what I’m typing. Can this be fixed?

I also didn’t know what category this was supposed to be in soo

6 Likes

Yep, happens to me as well. I just have to hope autocorrect doesn’t screw up

3 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Annelise_Episode please let the support team know about this issue by sending them a help ticket :smiley:

I don’t think it’s a glitch, it looks more like a new test update, but I agree, it’s awful.
I can’t use the return button to write on a new line, I have to enter a bunch of spaces to get the text on the line below and navigating all of the text is more troublesome and finicky. :confused:

3 Likes

True, typing is awful. And for the bio preview on the iOS version, instead of the box, the default notification pop-up appears instead showing the bio text.

I personally found the last update better, I don’t really like the new interface

3 Likes

Episode is becoming nonsense with time ngl! These weird updates weren’t required! The new iOS update doesn’t even have fanmail anymore! I’m quite disappointed with Episode :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Well, I guess I’m not touching my bio for a while

3 Likes

There’s a way to edit your bio through the writer’s portal where you can still add new lines with return so there’s at least that, but I’m definitely not a fan of this new update either and I hope it returns to how it was.

It also displays the fancy fonts incorrectly as those squares and you have to tap the whole thing to see what it actually says, but only if the bio is long enough to do that. That’s going to put people who need screen readers in an even worse spot I’m sure, because those fonts are already not the most accessible.

4 Likes

am I the only one who bio is normal :confused:

2 Likes