New update in the app? šŸ‘€šŸ‘„

What you think about this update? :thinking:

16 Likes

That looks a little weird :joy:

7 Likes

It looks weird cause I donā€™t like how the ā€˜playā€™ button isnā€™t centered, it just looks like they added on the ticket, & i donā€™t think that was needed since everyone already knows that each episode you read costs one ticket :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

But i didnā€™t even get this update :joy: But it looks not so goodā€¦

5 Likes

why they did this- oh no

4 Likes

I donā€™t have it either. But knowing Episode, Iā€™ll probably eventually get it.šŸ¤·šŸ½ I donā€™t like the way that ā€œpass blockā€ (what would you call this mini pass menu?) menu looks. It covers the characterā€™s faces and I donā€™t like the play button being off-center either.

7 Likes

I just get surprised every time I see it :joy:

2 Likes

It told me to update it in the app store so it would be less glitchy and I would get new contentā€¦Kinda regretting that

2 Likes

The only ā€œmajorā€ difference I see for Epi updates are the menu screen changing the charactersā€™ clothes, that gem reward thing for when you read a featured story a certain amount of times, and new featured stories.

1 Like

Wait new clothes!? Iā€™ve got to see this!

1 Like

If you look on the loading menu, youā€™ll see the menu characters wear costumes that arenā€™t even available on the portal, except for that jack-o-lantern dress and male angel costume.

3 Likes

Oh it has always been there

Okay thatā€™s justā€¦odd. Anyway can we get fanmail back on android now, Episode? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Right? I want to see peopleā€™s opinions on an authorā€™s stories! Idk why, but I love reading about othersā€™ opinions on any app where thereā€™s comments.

4 Likes

Well itā€™s okay Iā€™ll get used to it, I guess

2 Likes

I hope they actually change it

2 Likes

Simply a work in progress thatā€™s all no hard feelings!

1 Like

Oh yeahhh I agree with you

2 Likes

looks around the comment Oh I am the only one who likes this? Mm oKaY

6 Likes

Okay, donā€™t come at me, but I kinda like it! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes