New update in the app? 👀👄

I like it!

3 Likes

@MarieSkye @Tay11 it’s okay. I just don’t like that it’s blocking the characters

6 Likes

I just saw that while reading. It honestly looks weird.

1 Like

Me too! It’s kinda cool :relieved:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this update, yet. Its sorta cool but I don’t have it yet
Actually, I just went on Episode and saw the update. It look good to be honest, sorta minimize the space.

2 Likes

How come no one has talked about the VIP gem award that you have to PAY for?:thinking: (It’s stupid, really)

1 Like

What’s that? I don’t think I’ve seen it, but I haven’t been on the app much

1 Like

You can see it on the home screen in the lower right corner, or see it when you finish an episode of a featured story. On the home screen, if you tap that reward button, you can earn 50 gems and earn 10 gems daily each week. But the cost is $7. At the end of each featured story, you have a choice to earn 2 gems instead of 1, but only if you pay for that VIP reward.

1 Like

I don’t have it- maybe it’s in in beta or just certain countries/random people at the moment.

1 Like

Whatever the reason may be, I’m surely not buying it. I don’t like featured stories to begin with (but for whatever reason, every once in a while, I read at least one episode of one)

1 Like

It sounds like what a lot of other apps do- VIP pass so you get extra gems each day and some other bonuses? I can see it possibly becoming more popular if Episode do roll out that pay-to-read feature :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh god no :sob:

1 Like