New writer? Drop your babies (stories) here :blob_hearts:

Hey New Episode Creators:blob_hearts:

I’m a mafia/billionaire/thriller story lover and looking to find more new books from new aspiring Episode writers.

This could be YOU! :crazy_face:
Then why not share it here?

Send your book cover and link here with description preferably. Leave your Instagram handle as well. I’ll definitely share it in my page if I love it :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

:relaxed: Can’t wait to read new books :fire:

11 Likes

Hey Chocooo_pie,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

3 Likes

These are great! I’ll check these out

2 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. I’m not exactly a new writer, but I’m certainly not a very well known one. Here’s a list of all my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

3 Likes

Hello and thank you for giving our strories a chance. Here is my story and I would love to hear what you think of it :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 15
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal
IG: cm_episode7997

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart:

Here’s my chaotic firstborn. Please don’t drop him. He’s very fragile. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, Queen! :heart_eyes:

My newest story is Daylight, which is all you need! A romantic drama, wrapped around a slowly unfading mystery line. :shushing_face:

The description: " Starting a new life in New York in hope for leaving the tormenting anxiety behind, slowly gets to its aim when a mysterious writer lightens up the darkest days of Macy’s. "

And if you might need a link: Episode Writer Portal

It’d make me so happy if may give it a try! :pleading_face:

Thank you sm! x

1 Like

I checked out “Daughter of Shadow” and I must say that this story start was amazing and the pace was great. I didn’t see any typos which gave me a smooth reading experience. I’ll definitely check out your other stories and I have given a story shoutout for your book tagging you.

All the best for more success :heart::fire:

1 Like

Hi there @Chocooo_pie, thanks for the awesome thread :slight_smile:

My story is called: Behind the Lens.

Description: It’s a witty mixture of genres (drama, mystery, romance etc).
A group of pretentious celebrities are back after the death of a co-worker; sympathetic? Of course they are, but some are just too wrapped up in their own personal dramas to look beyond the frame. We follow the rivalry of two a-list models as they try to bury their past mistakes as well as eachother, followed by their other colleagues who can’t catch a break from their racy lives and new kindlings or old mistakes.

Some tropes/themes: Drama, Romance, Tension, LL, CC, Past lovers to Lovers, Jealousy, Rivals to Lovers, Hurt/Comfort etc.

You will not be disappointed.

Link: http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode Episode Writer Portal

Hello hello besties!
It’s been a long time, but now I’m BACK!
So let’s continue our Roller coaster ride with CURSED BLESSING!
Shall we?

TITLE : CURSED BLESSING!
GENRE: FANTASY
DESCRIPTION : You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope,And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, betrayal, adventure awaits! For heavy is the head that wears the crown!
LINK :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Cursed Blessing! (4 & 5 OUT NOW!!!)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

@d.r.e.a.m_c.a.t.c.h.e.r_

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed it. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hey! :penguin:

I’d love if you could give my story a chance :hugs:
Title: The Sin
Description: Humanity’s future is in the hands of two hearts destined to meet. Two royal bloodlines: vampires and werewolves. Will their union end the world or save it? [CC/1LI/PS]
7 chapters (ongoing)

Thank you for this thread and have a happy reading! :hearts:
IG: @ lady.di.ep

Hi, I just published my story a few days ago and you could read it perhaps? :smile:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Impactful Choices
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

:sunflower: Impactful Choices

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

I’ve attached the link to my new story if anyone wants to give it a go it would be appreciated :pray:
It is based on a girl who starts a new job and starts seeing her rich boss. The story allows you to follow a girl navigating her new life in a big city with a new relationships, drama at work and being with her best friends.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for posting your story here.

I did start with the first chapter but I felt the story was little off somewhere and it was quite slow paced.

Maybe a more detailed description for narration about scene and story background would improve the experience a lot.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m trying to get my story out there more I only have five chapters and it is ongoing. If u do read it I rlly hope u enjoy it. My story is call Into The Unknown and is a fantasy [My story ](I’m reading Into the Unknown. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal)

Story Description Aurley is a 24 year old who takes a job at Dawkins Enterprise. But things start to get interesting when she start getting closer to the Chairman of the company.
Genre Romance
Chapters 3
Link Episode Writer Portal

Cover

1 Like

Ohh ohkayy, thank you for your honest feedback, but trust me as you go further you’ll understand the concept :sweat_smile:
But still I’d like to know what kind of changes should I make to make episode 1 catchy?

1 Like