New writer? Drop your babies (stories) here :blob_hearts:

Hi, my story isn’t a Mafia,billionaire, or thriller story but I am trying to get it out there so I thought I would drop it here incase any others see it and find it interesting.
My story is called Into the Unknown

It is a romantic fantasy.
It has 6 chapters
The description is She has no idea what she is, but he has all the answers into the unknown. He has a dark past that haunts him as does she, will this lead to love or death? Who knows
This is my first story so please to kind to me in the first 1-3 episodes the codings a bit shabby and I have a few spelling mistakes. Although this is my baby so I’m determined to try and get it out there. If you did read it please lmk what u think or if u wanna do R4R then please message me on my Instagram- @anonymous.episode_

Thank you for the thread, hope you enjoy any version you read. instagram @bridaysnovels

Current Stories:

Story 1

Story Link

Story 2

Story Link

Upcoming Story

Coming Feb/March 2023

𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 - Fantasy / Action / Romance
𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 - Limelight
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 - 8 with weekly updates
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒌 - Episode Writer Portal
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 - @mona_d_writes_episode
𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 - Fighting is all you have ever known, but what happens when you add some magic into the mix? Both the military and mafia want 𝐲𝐨𝐮, will you choose a side or play against both?

:white_check_mark:Full CC
:white_check_mark:2 LI’s
:white_check_mark:Choices that matter
:white_check_mark:Advanced directing
:white_check_mark:Magic
:white_check_mark:MMA fighting
:white_check_mark:Slow burn love
:white_check_mark:Comedy moments
:white_check_mark:Self growth choices
:white_check_mark:Lifelong friendships
:white_check_mark:Strong minded female MC

Here’s mine!
Title: On The Road
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
Chapters: 3 so far, just published yesterday!
Author: Zoey
Genre: Romance, but it’s funny too😌
Full Limelight customization of the MC and LI, and you can name the MC!
Description: Three best friends go on tour, but what happens when feelings get involved? Music, traveling, and the company of your best friends… but don’t forget the drama.

Insta
:christmas_tree: @iamveryblessed_

Title
:christmas_tree: ‘A Christmas Coincidence’

Genre
:christmas_tree: mystery/drama

Sypnosis
:christmas_tree: It’s the best time of the year! But when love comes when you least expect it, with blood splashing all over the white snow, will this year’s Christmas be a happily ever after?

You can expect
:snowflake: mature themes
:snowflake: female MC
:snowflake: male LI
:snowflake: choices (points system)
:snowflake: 3 endings
:snowflake: LOTS of dramas
:snowflake: … and many more!

Link

If you do plan to read my story, I hope you enjoy!:snowman_with_snow::cupid:

1 Like

Hi! Here’s my story…
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

1 Like

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 3, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all.

2 Likes

Heyyyy, I’m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none I’m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…
Story Link: I can’t insert it sooo ummm

-Did I just copy the person above me…yes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow me…(jkjk)…If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs: (just let me know hehe)

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I would appreciate it if you gave my story a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 4, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all…

1 Like

Hey Hey! New Author out here promoting my baby! Feedback is HIGHLY welcomed! I hope you enjoy it!
So here’s my story…
Story Title: DANGER
Author: KrystleMarnee
Description: Living two lives isn’t easy, but so far Destiny has succeeded at keeping them separate. Until her ex secret lover gets into some trouble and her two lives quickly blur into one.
Genre: Drama
CC: Fully Available, except some hairstyles/colors
LI: 1 Male & 1 POSSIBLE female (you can choose to be just friends)
IG: krystlemarnee_episode

Gonna check this out :smiling_face: Please, check my story (listed here) out as well! Thank You ! :hugs:

1 Like

Not a writer, but I’d like to promote my current story Deadly Nightshade. I’m trying to get to 1,000 reads!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I hope you enjoy the story!

1 Like

Hi fairly new to this writing scene and would love some feedback on this story I wrote
I’d love it if you gave my story a chance and share! :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: The Crown
Description: War is coming, one that will completely change Valaria’s history. Rise to the throne, rule accordingly, build relationships, and discover the truth of your kingdom.
Genre: Fantasy
Customization: MC Full Customization (Play as male or female)
Romance Romance is optional, 2 romance options, only 1 gender changeable
IG: danielle.writez
Link to game: The Crown

1 Like

Title Chronicles of a Texas Ranger

Description A crime syndicate plagues the Metroplex, and it’s up to one man to stop. The Texas Rangers never back down and good wins to the bitter end.

Genre Action

No. of episodes 13 (ongoing)

Style Limelight

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for opportunity I have a new story out if your interested

Read Here

I would recommend my story: Eight-eens!
:heart:
This is the description for it:
“Eight teens. Lots of drama. Lots of challenges…
Play as Veronica who navigates life facing family drama, high-school drama, love and of course her big friendship group.”

This is my insta: tashas.epistories

1 Like

Check out: Mentally forbidden
Description: It was hate/annoyance at first sight.
When he starts to get close to the truth of your dark past, will you still be able to resist him?
Mystery/Romance
Author: Queen E
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
*I try my very best to update every week (on the weekends)
Enjoy!!
Pls recomend and share if you like it!
Got any suggjestions?? LET ME KNOW!!!

1 Like

Hey thanks for sharing. Do you have an Instagram or discord that we could use to chat? I would love to discuss something with you regarding your story

I just uploaded my new story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - Fabled: The Moon’s Curse
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 3
Description - Your mate drive you to shift into a wolf, a creature you have despised for so long. With all the chaos will you be able to fathom wolves’ true nature and handle the position of luna?

Link - Episode Writer Portal
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart::see_no_evil: