New writer in need of assistance

Hello! I’m a new writer with various plot ideas. Problem is, I don’t really know how to flesh them out and need some advice! I’m haven’t really written before, and I’m a hardcore perfectionist. Anyone willing to help me get out of my predicament?

Hi, Good afternoon

In fact I can help you… what seems to be the problem? let me know I’m always here to help

Same, I’m here if you need to ask about something or you need help with anything.

If you have many different ideas, I suggest planning them out on something just to put your mind at ease a bit. I’m the same, I have so many different ideas and don’t know what to do with them. I use a programme on my laptop called OneNote and I make separate pages for each of my story ideas and plan them out. I always go back and add new ideas, so that I don’t forget them and it helps me sort my head out a bit. Hope this helps and if it’s not what you meant please tell me :joy:

iM here gUrl.
Let’s start off with you basic ideas.
Summarize them as short as you can.

Thank you for your advice! I do think this will help. That is what I meant. :slightly_smiling_face: I really do appreciate it.

No problem! :smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: