New writer looking for friends <3

Hi I’m Kamryn and I’m not new to episode, but new to the who coding and writing scene. I’m looking for people that I can take constructive criticism from, and be friends with in general. It’d mean a lot if anybody contacted me or responded. You can respond to this or get to me on insta @kamryn.writes
Thanks, everybody <3

Hey Kamryn! I’m Samaria, and I feel pretty comfortable with coding and more advanced directing. I would love to speak with you more and help you with anything you need. I’ll head over to Instagram and give you a follow :grin: ! My account is @ samaria.writes (just providing this info to minimize confusion).

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Feel free to dm me as well I would love some friends who can given Honest Opinion on my work and I could help them out the same way :blush: :blush: @arora.episode .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.