New Writer Looking for More Serious Reads *Only for Stories under 1k to 10k * R4R Share your stories here!

Hi. This is my story and it doesnt have many reads. You can check it and promote it if you like it.
Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 3
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 3 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
I would like to DM me on instagram if you can.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanx Girl so happy to hear this,

2 Likes

Title: Triple Threat: The Life Of An Assassin

Authors: Sapp &Bhaddie

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: only 1&2 are out (ongoing

Description: Your name is Athena King, once your ex comes back into your life things begin to take a swift turn and for the worse. You get a new “job” proposal, what will you do?

Style: Ink

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602826921869312

Instagram: @dx_bhxddie and @/epy.rat

3 Likes

Here’s my story me and my friends published yesterday!
Story title: 8 letters
Author: Episodewriters
Description: Love him or hate him, there’s no middle ground when it comes to Archer. Smart, dangerous and devilishly handsome, he’ll push you to the extremes to get what he wants…You.
Cc: limited
Instagram: It’s in our bio when you enter our episode profile/fanmail.
Genre: romance/comedy
Style: ink
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921441953939456
Here’s the photo of the cover

3 Likes

I’m new to episode, and I really would like more reads so here: Trickster%201

2 Likes

If you don’t mind ^^ get to know them and have romance too

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Title: The black prince
Style: Ink (art scene all chapters)
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 16 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_Fbbv0ddttX

2 Likes

I really liked your story!!! I hope to get new episodes soon!!!

IMG_4352

1 Like

%209

I’m so intrigued about what will happen in the story! I really liked it and I hope to read new chapters soon!! :star2::relaxed:

1 Like

Hello!! Feel free to check out my story! I added yours!

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 3 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

3 Likes

sure why not ^^

Yay! Thank you so much! And me and my friends are hoping to publish chap 4 on the weekend​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart: if you want i could read your Story now :blush:

DM me if you want a R4R :kissing_heart:

DM Me if you wnt a R4R :blush:

1 Like

Hey :grin: i finished your story and its sooo perfect :heart_eyes: its so good i really enjoy Reading it :slight_smile: keep writing, can’t wait for the next Episode :heart:

Cute Screenshot :wink::grin:

:heartbeat:

1 Like

OMG!! I really loved your version of Helena and Oliver they are really lovely! I’m really happy that you liked it!! :heart_eyes:

When is the 6 episode from your story coming!!! I just want to read really soon!!! :hugs::star2:

1 Like

Hello Zoe! I would love to do a R4R with you! If you have time my story is over here

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 3 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic lost. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

unnamed

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::smile: they are so sweet togehter :heart_eyes: the next episode comes next week, because i am a student and many tests are coming, and i have to face it :no_mouth:but i promise it will come soon​:blush: and when is your next Episode Coming? i really want to read it :laughing::laughing:

I do not understand why you have so few readers your story is sooooo good!!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh darling! I wish you all the best in your tests!!! :hugs::muscle: HAHAHA I know!! I have so few readers because in my personal social media nobody uses Episode HAHA :sleepy: so I will be here in the forums for all the eternity HAHA! I will be waiting for your episode :heartpulse::gift_heart:!! Thank you, darling, you are so sweet! Next episode is coming next week as well!!!

I send you a lot of hugs and I will write you soon!! :hugs::heart_eyes::star2::unicorn:

1 Like

Hello!! :blush::heart:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated!
I am totally down for a r4r. :blush:

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

1 Like