New writer, looking for someone to co-write with me?

Hey guys I’m a new writer, looking for someone to co-write with? My story will be in limelight and is a drama/romance story. If you want to help co-write or anything like that, please hit me up! Message me on here or my Instagram Nikki_ep

1 Like

What will the story be about :slight_smile:?

Ive message you on insta.

Hello @Nikki_ep, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: Moved this to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I’m down

i’m new here i also need a writing partner

I would love to help i love writing stories im still new so im not real sure on how to make my own.

Im also new and It’ll be my pleasure

So… …how does this work??? I’m willing to do this myself and have someone help me but I don’t know how it would work if they don’t live in the same area I do…

Love your support and help guys, I’ve taken an unexpected trip out of the country for a month, so I’m not ignoring you guys, just enjoying the sun. If you guys are still interested I’ll hit you up when I’m back home, and we’ll go from there. Having more than co-writer could fun!!