New Writer Looking To Get & Give

Hi! I just finished writing my first chapter for my first story and have (of course) yet to publish anything. I’m wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and wants to share stories and give each other feedback.

Hi, I can read it if you want to read mine I already published it tho…

I’ll read your story. You can message me how to find it or reply here how to. I’m going to message you the link to my story.

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152
Title: Fantastical -The Mermaid

Hello @Bubbless! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum!

I’ve moved this topic from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since it involved exchanging read4reads. If you have any questions, check out our Forum Tutorial or PM me! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hi Bubbless! I’d love to read ur story once it’s out, I really hope you’d read my story as well :slight_smile: I wrote down some info for you, feel free to also hit me up on instagram @tiare.episode :blush:

Title: Trip To L.A
Author: Tiaré
Genre: Romance, with drama
Desc: Lilia takes a trip to L.A to go on a tour to a school she has always dreamed of attending to. On her way there she meets someone who will change her life forever
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6674889603153920
Instagram: @tiare.episode
Chapters: 3, since I just published it, but I try to publish at least one episode a week(new one coming very very soon, this weekend), even more when I have time :slight_smile: Not promising anything tho <3

I really hope you enjoy it, come hit me up on ig :slight_smile:

Cover, made by me:

Hey! thanks for creating this thread, I’ve published my first story yesterday :smile: give it a try and let me know what you think!
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

Hi bonniedundee! I read the description of your story, and it seems super cool! I’m definitely gonna add it to my favorites and give it a read :slight_smile: Would you mind checking out my story? I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile: I linked it above your reply :blush: :heart:

Of course! :smile:

Hey I just read your first chapter, and I really liked it so I’m definitely gonna keep reading!

Hi, I’d love to read your story and give feedback. I recently published my first story, and would love to hear your thoughts!

Author: Tilly
Title: Recovery
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Follow Quinn as she recollects on her childhood and teenage years, packed with drama, romance and a battle with depression.

Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Definitely checking this out, I’d really appreciate if you’d check mine as well ^^

Of course!

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: