New writer would really appreciate any feedback!

Hi, everyone!

I really loved the latest contest theme, i.e. Heroes & Villains, so I decided to enter.

This my first story ever and I would highly appreciate it if you could have a look at my story and maybe give me some feedback! I am happy to read back your stories as well!

The story is called H & V: Fate

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey Alex! Would love to do a Read 4 Read with you! I will write you a fanmail and send screenshots once I am done.

Here’s my story:
Epi Username: @DCDarling
Author Name: Therese
Story Title: H&V: To the Edge of the Galaxy
Description: A Cyberpunk space odyssey about an Imperial Princess turned hero-for-hire. Go on galactic missions, fall in love & find your inner hero. Sci-Fi Japanese, Roman & Egyptian lore. CC.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/56471953149788161
Episodes: 3 (on-going)

To_the_edge_of_the_galaxy_vv_posterThumb_BPeoClEZth

1 Like

Hi!! I just finished and published my story for the Heroes VS Villains contest!

Story Title: H & V: Deadly Seven
Description: It’s just you and your little sister, Anne. But when you just found out something is wrong with her, everything becomes complicated. Can you solve the puzzle and save your sister?

Chapters: 3 (complete!)
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Author: Bellarina CH
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5284993178140672
Style: Limelight
Features: MALE Main Character, Character customization, Multiple endings!

Please don’t hesitate to share your opinion about the story. You can mail me through episode or
you can follow my instagram for sneak peeks and updates too!
@bellarina.episode
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, Dani!

Thanks a lot for your reply! You are offering a perfectly fair deal! And I would highly appreciate your feedback on all of these things!

Shall we do 4 episodes for 4 episodes then? Do you want me to send you screenshots from episode 4 as proof once I am done?

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Dani, I can’t seem to find your story, can you help me, please?

When I paste the link in the search bar nothing happens. I tried to search by name and author but there are too many which look similar.

I am new to sharing links, how do I actually use them to find a story?

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’d like to promote my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: