New writers! Promote your story here! (OPEN)

Added to favourites and recommended and will read ASAP!

Sowieeeee :sweat:

1 Like

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGlam92
Episodes: 10 (Not Completed)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before its too late? Or is the intensity everything you’ve ever wanted?

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. Thrillers are right up my alley! If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

Thank you so much! :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! Just added it to my favourites and my recommended and will read it ASAP!

every Time I promote my story people say they are going to read it but don’t or they only read 1 chapter for me to know if they like it or hate it should at least 4 up to for chapters and if they really enjoy it then by all means continue I mean it’s so frustrating when some asks if I could read their story I do u end up reading all of it I won’t just read 1 chapter and what’s also annoying is when you state something specifally and people misread it I know that for some English is not their first language and it’s difficult to understand but it’s also frustrating when you be already stated something and shouldn’t have to state it again but if you are interested here is my story

1 Like

Sounds frustrating. I have added your story to my favourites and to my recommend and I will definitely read it ASAP!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Please tell me what you think when you finish ch. 10 :slight_smile: I will read and recommend yours :slight_smile:

Hi!
I started a story a while ago and if you read it please let me know!
Title: Escaping my past
Description: You are a girl with a dark past who tries to forget everything and start from scratch. Will you make it? Or your past will haunt you forever?
Genre: Drama
Style: ink
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450949004230656
Instagram: effie_ep

1 Like

Hey! I read your story and O have to say it has a lot of potential! I love the main characters dad and his fits, it’s hilarious!

My story is called All Hail Queen Mia :relaxed::slightly_smiling_face:

Currently living Aria’s ambitious attitude

Thank you for making this I am having such a difficult time promoting my story

1 Like

Hi! I read your story and I have to say that I’m a fan! I don’t think I should even give feedback because your story is amazing! The main characters mother frustrates me a lot :roll_eyes:Keep writing!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I promise I’ll read your stories. I’m on vacation right now but I promise I’ll finish them by Monday! I hope you understand!
Thanks

Thank you so much! Do you have any suggestions on how I could improve?

Reading episode 4

I read your story and Ibthink it’s great. I suggest making an Ink or Limelight version to make it more up to date but other than that the plot is great!

I’ve just started reading it. I love it already. Lilly is so funny😂 I’ll get back to you when I’ve reached chapter 10😊 xx

1 Like

I love your story! Mila is so relatable and I love her! Continue writing!

Your story is amazing!!! I love Pirates of the Caribbean so this was really fun to read!