New writers! Promote your story here! (OPEN)

Absolutely yes! The next chapter is out on the 5th of July! :hearts:

Thank you!

It’s a little above yours. My Favorite Mistake. And I just finished 9th Episode, I can’t wait to get more passes to continue reading. I love it!! And I aslo started your another story, it’s great, too. Just don’t have anymore passes, lol

We can do read for read if you want to. My story is My Favorite Mistake.

I read the first episode of your story and I loved the plot! The intro where you were talking about love and hope totally hooked me! It was amazing!

Thank you so much! I’m really glad you enjoyed it!

Sure!

Thank u!! u made my day :heart: i will start urs now :heart:

I have finished the first four chapters of ur story and i am waiting to get some passes to complete it :two_hearts:

Hey!
Title: My unreal world
Author: t.ss.y
Style: INK
Genre: Fantasy (also drama,romance…etc)
Lenght: Currently 7 episodes out
Description: You believe that your destiny is already decided by the fault of your parents’ mistake. But will you suffer more for your decisions? {ALWAYS FIGHT}
“CC”

Covers:

Instagram: @episode.tssy
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522668114444288

Welcome new episodians :hibiscus:
Your story looks lit I’d love to take a look on it and send u a fanmail about wt i liked and disliked about it :smile:

Here is my first story
Title: Stuck With You
Author: Tanzanite
Genre: Action
Bio: On her journey to recover, the last thing Linda expected is to run into her charming ex once again. Along with her hot rebound, she discovers her ex’s dirty secrets
State: Ongoing

The other one is quite lighter romcom school drama thing

Title: Manipulation
Author: Tanzanite
Genre: Drama
Bio: Your continuous misfortune turns to be a planned experiment that will switch you from transparent to the school’s top gossip
State: Ongoing

Check anyone of them if you have time and reach me easier on my ig account @tanzanite.episode

I will read yours too

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to original topic.