beauty

Story title: CONNECTED BY SOUND
Author: Mariah Lynn (me :relieved:)
Instagram: Mariah.Episode
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4673097039478784
Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Story description: A sassy & unapologetic drummer finds herself in the spotlight due to her long-lost family’s notoriety. What happens when the musician receives an opportunity of a lifetime?

Lots of diversity: :woman:t6: :man:t3: :man_with_turban: :adult:t6: :woman:t3:

My friend and I have just published our first story together.
Story - Piece Of Me Missing
Authors - Aimee and Jade
Description - When your twin and you are separated at childhood, you’ve always felt there’s a part of you missing. Will a rekindled relationship fill the gap?

We would love it if people could give it a read and let us know their opinions!
Our Instagram is - aimeejadestories

Hi! Here is my story for fantastical contest. Please, give my story a read! :slight_smile:

Title: "Fantastical: Behind The Rain"
Author: FieryTenderness
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy
Description: One day she appeared under the rain out of nowhere. Another day she dissolved in the rain just on his eyes. Will Tobias return his love and reveal the truth hidden behind the rain?
Visit Fantastical: Behind The Rain (description, screenshots) to find more information. :slight_smile:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6105380902273024
Cover:

HEY, wish you luck! This is also mu first story and i had a lot of ideas so it was double the hard for me plis limited time, but i tried my best!
Story-Fantastical: The TwIsT uP
About: A girl that wakes up and sees a :ghost:. The ghost takes her to the Magic World and the girl find out that she’s the chosen one, about her dead parents. Her task is to save the Magic World from the Villians who stole the Magic Stone, but after she finds out her powers she needs to study how to control her powers. Will she manage?
Genre:Fantasy,Comedy
Style:INK
Author: Helena JJ
Also im entering the Fantastical Contest

Okay published the first 3 episodes to my very first contest entry and very first Episode story EVER!! I hope it is okay any feed back will be welcome. Thanx in advance :kissing_heart:
So please check out FANTASTICAL: TALE OF THE OCEAN :shell::hibiscus::palm_tree:

Good luck to everyone!!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode

Fill form out in biofor a R4R!! :blush:

Hey there, thank you for making this and allowing us to share our stories either. I wish you the best of luck and many interested reads on your story, I am definetelly going to read yours, and many others!

I am a new writer here, and i with my first ever story i entered my first ever contest called Fantastical.
I am a big imaginator and i have a lot of ideas, so for me it’s very hard to choose an idea and make it awesome, i know i know, but that’s awesome…etc. No it’s really hard when you have many ideas just as it is when you don’t have one. So please check my story out and tell me your thoughts of it. First time asking people for their opinions, but i just want to know if my story is good to be continued.
Anyways this is my story:
Name-Fantastical: The TwIsT uP
Genre: Fanatsy/Comedy
Style: INK
Lenght:(3 chapters, more upcoming)
About: A girl that wakes up and sees a ghost. The ghost tells her that the things in the Magic World are messed up and she’s the chosen one. The task is to save the Magic Stone, find about her powers and learn to control them. Will she complete the task or will she fail?

Hey guys. Ive just finished first episods of my story. Id be happy if you take a look on it

Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of you brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural freinds?
(Read for read welcome)

Hey there! Here my story and I hope that you guys can check it out!

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

image image

Title:

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Story Type: Episode Cimematic | Story Style: Episode Ink

Author Name:
Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson

Story Description:

Everyones’ just gotten out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure

Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: CutiePieTTV

Twitter: treasuretv

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397864049147904

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: