New writers story Lets help each other

Hi guys so as the title says lets help each other to make our stories known i for one will read every story you send here and i hope you read mine just for backup ofcourse if you sent too many stories i will need longer time to read each and every story especially because of the passes
So i’ll start my tory name is Snowy Night
Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 23.21.36

11 Likes

Hello thanks for this thread.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4714342626557952

3 Likes

Thank you for this!

Link:

1 Like

Your most welcome

1 Like

Your most welcome dear

1 Like

Hey Rosee,

I will read your story, hun!! Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published five days ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choice from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

I will hun :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you too sweety :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!! :yellow_heart:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

1 Like

Your most welcome sweetheart

Where did all of you get your covers?!!!

Absolutely GORGEOUS

Thank you!!!
Some i made and some i googled

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :heart:

These are mine if either take your fancy.

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 14 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

You find yourself on a dating app looking for love, but what happens when the guy you have been talking to give you the wrong number? Do you confront him, or do you find love somewhere else?

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing read for reads. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

thank you for this thread! :sparkles:
I’ll definitely be reading yours shortly.
Title: Sea of Secrets
Genre: Romantic Fantasy
Chapter Status: 06 (ongoing)
Features: art scenes, full cc and one male LI.

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Drama
Episode 8
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

1 Like

Hi!!! Thanks for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: This is my story:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link:

Episodes: 6 (Fully Released)
Cover:

1 Like