New writing partner in need

Hey im searching for a writing partner, that is actually online and wants to write.
Got a lot of ideas but i want to put both our minds to work :smiley:
I have problems with writing dialogs and art related stuff, but i’m a fast learner.
I’m interested in limelight story making, would love to hear any ideas of yours too, and help them make good impression on the audience.
So if u are interested hit me up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d be happy to help if you still need it!

yes, i really need the help, where can i connect you? are u maybe on discord, or instagram?

I think I could help if you are still interested

i am, but only if u will be available more than a couple hours a week(i had really unresponsive partners so i have to make sure)

Well, I’m usually available during the weekend but I manage sometimes to be on weekdays too. I don’t know if that suits you

Hi! I’m Rosie :kissing_heart:.
I love to write and code, I haven’t been doing coding for very long but I had a close friend who coded some famous stories and she taught me pretty much everything she knows.

Here is a sum of what I can do:

• I am an moderate coder, I can code up to 1000 to 2000 lines
  • I can code threads and choices.
  • I can write and design clothes
    If you are interested, just reply to this to let me know and I should get a notification and I will respond in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Thanks, I have discord that we can chat on and I am always active, I will tell you my discord if you reply and let me know your interested. :wink:

• Rosie

I would be happy to help

I can do it do it have Instagram

uh?

I meant do u have ig

yes but here is easier

umm do you have a discord tag

Can we do here

ok is there anyway we can do it privately

hey, If you want help the you can pm me.

Hey, I am also searching for a writing partner. I am interested :))