New Year Goals for 2020!

Last week of the year, that means you have 1 week left to set new goals.

What are your new goals for 2020? Anything you’ve wanted to try? Get better at?

I want to give myself 1 year to learn how to draw, even if it’s just a straight line :confused: and get better at directing/writing stories.

14 Likes

My goal is to get a solo! I’m part of the chorus in my school and would love to try out for a solo for next years spring concert!

4 Likes

That’s an awesome goal. I’ll be rooting for you.

3 Likes

I’m with you Tami :fist_left:t5:
That aside, I want to save enough up to visit another country in Europe

4 Likes

Ahh thank you! I try to make goals that make sense you know? Like “gEtTinG fiT” isn’t a healthy nor great goal…

2 Likes

ooo that’s awesome and sounds like an exciting one. Anywhere in particular?

@MelanieyM lol yeah that’ makes sense. It’s more of a, do I really have the energy and the drive to go and try to “get fit?” Or maybe that’s just me… and you’re welcome. Definitely practice practice practice and shoot for that solo.

3 Likes

I’m split between Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm. Yes, they’re cold but so beautiful :blob_hearts:
But buying glasses comes first, I can’t see a person on the other side of the road :weary:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you poor thing… but I’m sorry that was too damn funny. But, it’ll happen one day just planning and time/money management is all you need.

2 Likes

Lmao my goal is to try being less antisocial, get off this damn phone and workout more, and get better at art, I’m on a good path with my art but not good enough for myself.

3 Likes

I think with the art you’ll be there in no time. Everything else requires sheer will and determination :tired_face:

4 Likes

Ahh that’s so true and omg ty for the motivation :pleading_face:

1 Like

Get better at shading and anatomy, those are my two weakest points, eek. I’ve already planned my future ahead and my art is actually progressing pretty well and I want to achieve this before going to a College dedicated to the arts. Portfolio is also halfway done ;/. Right I also want to improve on my traditional art because digital is easier for me and the difference is DRASTIC.

Also, I want to recover from this spine surgery I had a month ago and be able to go back to dancing again. :slight_smile:

And hopefully my throat goes back to normal, else I can’t sing anymore and that’s bad since I’m in a Choir.

4 Likes

I want to do really well on my wrestling team. I want to prove myself to the other guys, they aren’t really use to have a female on the team. I know I’m not as good as they are or strong as they are, but every day I watch them closely to learn the harshest, meanest, best way to do a move.

3 Likes

Of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: keep doing your thing and you’ll see great progress.

@Remoires wow you’ve got a few things to work towards, and although it may be a bit rough I’m sure you’ll get there. And I know what you mean about the digital art vs on paper :tired_face: and I’m praying for a healthy and speedy recovery for you :star_struck:

@zenmckenny but you are as good and as strong as they are, you just have to start believing it. I know you’re gonna go out there and whoop azz girl :star_struck::muscle:t4:

4 Likes

To finally be happy

4 Likes

Hope that goes well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To learn Mandarin and improve at my manipulation edits.

1 Like

Well I’ll pray that you find it :crossed_fingers:t4::star_struck:

@UnicornPlayz.Episode that’s a great goal and what’s a manipulation edit?

1 Like

哦、你会说中文吗?

1 Like

It’s like where you take photos of like people and edit and manipulate it. Like adding your own stuff to it.

My example: WW

Lots of people on youtube do it so I’m hoping to improve.

不,但是我打算明年学习.