New year, new goals!

Hello lovely people !! :blob_hearts:

2020 is coming to an end, and I want to know everyone’s goals for the year of 2021!

• Do you have a new story coming up?
  • Any other big projects?
  • Collabs, commissions, etc… what are you looking forward to?

Feel free to share all your thoughts, goals, future schedules, etc!

I want to know everything and help support you and your goals! :heart:

4 Likes

Yes I have!! That’s one of my goas!! actually publishing a story this time :joy: :blush:

I actually have another story idea, but I’m not sure if I want it to become an Episode story, I’m thinking of writing a book (that’s going to be reaally hard but I can atleast try :woman_shrugging: :joy:)

I want to work together with some people on the art aspect of my story, and also improve my own editing and maybe even drawing skills!!

I hope we can all atleast reach on of our goals next year :)!!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

• Do you have a new story coming up?

Yes I do hopefully coming out next year after Breaking Boundaries :sweat_smile: I’m taking my time on planning it more but I have the idea.

• Any other big projects?

I have a few projects coming up within the year or 2.

• Collabs, commissions, etc… what are you looking forward to?

A new cover coming soon hopefully yeah I definitely be interested in doing an collaboration

Yes I do, I just started working on it:)

Mmmh, well I joined a lot of outline contests, I hope I can improve my art!

Hopefully when I fully learn how to skin shade and color in hair my art willl improve, I’m looking forward to opening my art shop and hopefully get a lot of requests!