New Year New Me rant

As we all know that 2019 is approaching very soon, beware of the idiots who make really stupid posts saying “New Year, New Me” like what is the point when we know that person is going to be the same person like they were last year and so.

8 Likes

Maybe they don’t like the person they were in the previous years(?)

1 Like

chaneing doesnt happen from day to another. i change so much in personality that people who knew five years ago. are not even sure i am the same person. but did not take a few days it took years. and great outside force

1 Like

I think “new me,” is a total exaggeration over what they are truly hoping to accomplish. In a limited period of time you can definitely make lifestyle changes, but that determination should have been brewing for an extended rate, and most don’t have that determination.

3 Likes

“iMMA chANGe tHIs nEW YEaR!”

3 Likes

LMAO YES

I deleted snapchat and won’t redownload it until mid january so I can avoid “New year, new me :pray: :fire:

4 Likes

Exactly, It really irritates me to read such posts!

2 Likes

Yeah! Like what the fudge is that supposed to mean!? I don’t mind other people being new year , new me but not the whole world cares that you’re gonna stop going to McDonald’s and look at their menu because you’re so broke to afford a single fry and actually get a job .

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DYING OF HUNGER,THIRST , TEMPERATURE ISSUES ETC. AND NOT EVEN A YEAR HAS CHANGED THAT SO BOOM IN YO FACE !! :sunglasses:

Okay,okay I was being a bit too… Hostile … I don’t mean to offend anyone who does this … Or do I :wink:

3 Likes

I get that if they feel ready to change themselves for themselves but the fact that they need to make countless points of the “New Year New Me” rubbish is just unnecessary.

Haha yup well I can’t eat at McDonald’s because it gives me really bad stomachaches and makes me throw up multiple times.

1 Like

Tell me about it. Especially when they’re lying to themselves and to other people.

2 Likes

I deleted all social media so I don’t see that shit as well.

Totally agree with you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.