New Youtube Channel Reads

Hi Guys! So on my previous thread I said I was going to do reviews on Youtube.

The poll said that 81% said yes. So I’m going to do it. I’m not going to read your story unless you put it on this thread. Just wanted to make sure people saw that.

Rules

I’m not going to read your story unless you put it on this thread. I had to repeat that. Don’t get worried if I read your story and said that I loved it cause I’m not going to read it for the Youtube unless you want me to.
I’m only reading 1-2 episodes. If I read the full thing people won’t want to read your story.
It’s just a read. I’m not going to critique it in the video. If you want opinion say so and I will PM you after I have read the story.
The point is to raise peoples reads. I’m not most probably not reading stories over 10k reads. If you have more than that and you want to be featured PM me. I will read your story (NOT ON YOUTUBE) and if I have room I might read it.
I’m a 17 year old girl that goes to a Catholic school. There is no slacking in Sister Helen’s world . I have homework, ballet, and family which I spend time with. Your request will probably NOT BE COMPLETED THE VERY SAME DAY!
Just so I know you have read these. Password is Sarah Reads Episode Thank you.

How to Request

Story name:
Cover:
Author:
Author Instagram: (This is optional.)
Story Link:
FULL story description: (This is the plot that will go on the Youtube.)
1 or 2 episodes?: (I recommend only one.)
Any additional info?:
Thank you.

Ma channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8eORfpF132joMe9phOaY6w?view_as=subscriber

Tags of peeps that likey idea

@line123462 @K.F @xetic @Marshmallow_O @episode.anon @PugPasta @Aims1141 @ScriptWrites @ThatRandomPerson @sam.c @kahotshot @Epi.milkyway @elliewrites.episode @LaurelleE27 @Cookies1 @JannahJackson @SilverRose @phlegmatic @Oreste_Jackson @MayLaugh @MayPenny Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.

Stuff that will hopefully happen in the future

I’m going to have an art contest when my account hits 200 subs. (This will be like a promotion for your art shop.)
I’m going to have a special scene challenge. (#findyourcoder)

Waiting list

@MayLaugh IN PROGRESS
@Maya6: WAITING
@Lurhu WAITING

Love you guys!

10 Likes

I love this idea, I think it will give new authors (like me) a chance for their story to get noticed :blush:

1 Like

Hey girl! Thank you so much for this opportunity :slight_smile: I would love you to read the 1st episode - as suggested :slight_smile:

My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 8 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

Story name : The Star Necklace

Cover :

Author: Mayah

Author instagram: @maya.wiliams0

Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Full story description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

One or two episodes: one

Any additional notes : none

Thank you

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Story name: College Days: Making Funds Meet
Cover: See bottom of post…
Author: Lauren M
Author Instagram: Lurhu
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672670980440064

FULL story description: As you get ready for college, everything is perfect-- until you receive a not-so-happy birthday call… Can you fund your education and still make time for fun?

1 or 2 episodes?: I’d recommend 2, since you don’t get much of the story yet from just episode 1

Any additional info?: It’s not been updated for a bit, as I’ve been working on other stories, and otherwise busy. After I finish my MC story (1 episode to go!) I’ll get back to this one again

Let me know what you think!! :smiley:

Sarah Reads Episode

College_Days_Making_Funds_Meet_posterThumb_Om1i69RTAB

1 Like

I knew an author who used to do this… but they removed their channel. Glad someone is doing it again! It got lots of hidden gems noticed!

1 Like

I’d really like you to read my story :blush:
Story Name: Shattered Crystal
Cover:

Author: LCookie_Cappuccino
Author Instagram: cookiecappuccino.episode
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5551011582509056
Story Description: Crystal is forced to marry a future gang leader by her abusive father. Will her life take a turn for the better when she meets Jax and will he save her from her hell…
2 episodes (because the first episode is just the introduction of characters)
Sarah Reads Episode

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.