New Zombie Story!

Are any of you guys interested in reading a zombie apocalypse episode story?
Well, I just wrote one! I hope you enjoy it!

(IMPORTANT EDIT: The gender you choose will determine the dialogue of your character.
For example; Those who choose the Male MC will have a masculine, joking dialogue, while those who pick the Female MC will have a more feminine, kind dialogue! The dialogue is also different, so the Male MC and the Female MC will NEVER say the exact same thing, but will say similar things in place of it.)

7 Likes

Congrats on publishing :tada::tada:

Congrats on publishing !

Congrats on publishing!

I just read it.
Just a little warning, sex scenes are not allowed to be depicted on Episode, so unless you rewrite the following scene to show them in clothes or underwear, your story could be reported and removed:

Other than that a good story

2 Likes

Hi @TheQueenOfMean Your story is very good but i give you some tips

Statement Information:
you are missing something for your story like warning languages.

Because your story have bad words Language.

So, you have to let your readers know. That your story involves some languages.

Tips on improving: Improving means make or become better.

Step 1: you could have improved on cover for your story that can helps readers easily find your story and help you gained more readers.

My views point options: For me it is hard to find your story. Because i have to look through carefully.

Even if your story is new. you can find a artists that will help create a cover for you. There are artists on forum that doing arts now.

I love your story but i just telling you it really hard to find your story.

Step 2: The Description is good for your story.

My Views point: But I feel that Description could get little bit more added into Description to show.

More to the readers and give others interested to read your story more.

Step 3: sexually is not allow in story that are off clothes.

Tips on your story that i love:

1. I love point systems. Nothing wrong with point systems

2. Love that your character are scale in their position and not out of the scene. Nothing wrong here in your story yet.

3. Speech Bubbles are perfectly scale to character in the story. Nothing wrong with speech bubbles that needed to be fix yet.

4.i love that your story is showing the character personility and how they are helping others in needed in the story. Nothing wrong here as of yet.

1. Love that story shows. how the characters are surviving and located to helps themselves on the way.

@TheQueenOfMean this is guidelines. it helps you know that your story is not off toping from guidelines. But helps you improve and follows their rules that episode community wanted to see in story that followed their guidelines.

Full Story Guidelines

1 month ago Updated

Story Covers - In addition to all of the below guidelines, the following guidelines apply to story covers:

1. Story Covers - In addition to all of the below guidelines, the following guidelines apply to story covers:

a. No implication that characters are having, have had, or are about to have sex. This includes (but is not limited to) any actual or implied nudity, a bed scene with more than one person, depiction of one or more characters who are sexually touching themselves or one another, images that depict sex work or a sexual act in exchange for compensation
b. No sexual props or items being used in a sexual context
c. No nudity, even with censors
d. No guns
e. No drug or alcohol use of any kind
f. No profanity of any kind
g. No depiction of bullying
h. No language that relates to racism or racial profiling or stereotypes
i. Children under the age of 16 cannot be the focus, including any context of overlays and backgrounds (e.g. a closeup of a child on a swing)
j. No use of the Episode logo
k. Copyright Policy & Take Down Requests
2. Profanity

a. No derogatory-based words or discriminatory language
b. No use of profane language without bleeps or using an * (you can look to ratings from organizations such as the MPAA or TV Parental Guidelines to help understand what may be considered excessive for similar audiences)
c. No use of sexually explicit profanity
d. No profanity of any kind in story titles
3. Nudity / Sexual Content:

a. No depiction of sex (or anything suggesting that sex is occurring at that moment) in any form, including but not limited to, nudity in a sexual context, gyrating bodies, oral sex, or moaning/groaning.
b. No explicit sexual details of what is happening, has happened or will happen off-screen
c. No nudity without censor bars or scenery to censor
d. No reference to orgies, sexual fetishes, and specific sexual positions
e. No descriptions or depictions of non-consensual sex. Through content or through choice selection, the reader must be able to give consent to having sex or performing sexual acts (i.e. reader must always have the option to turn it down without punishment or judgment)
f. No graphic/explicit/detailed description or depiction of active, ongoing sexual abuse involving a character who is under 18 years of age.
g. No graphic/explicit/detailed description or depiction of illegal relationships such as incest
4. Drugs & Alcohol:

a. No description or depiction of active, ongoing drug, alcohol or tobacco use by characters who are under the age of 16
b. No graphic/explicit/detailed descriptions or glorification of the use or effects of drugs, alcohol or tobacco
c. No glorification of an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or tobacco
d. No characters may use hard drugs or associated paraphernalia, including but not limited to: cocaine, heroin or other injectables, non-prescription pills e.g. LSD, prescription brand or non-brand medication outside of prescribed use e.g. Xanax, unidentified powders or pills
5. Assault, Violence & Torture:

a. No graphic / explicit / detailed descriptions of rape / assault / murder / torture / violence / gore / etc. This includes (but is not limited to): heavy or excessive use of blood or weapons or scars, use of dead bodies or body parts
b. No depiction of torture or parental abuse on screen
6. Gambling & Betting

a. No illegal gambling or betting. This includes but is not limited to cock fighting, underground fighting or illegal sports betting
7. Suicide & Self-Harm:

a. No graphic / explicit / detailed descriptions of suicide / self-harm / etc.
b. No depiction of suicide / self harm that is depicted as feeling good, being a relief, or a means of escape
c. No depiction of blood, wounds, gore or bodies resulting from suicide

1. Hate Speech:

No hate speech in any form on the basis of (but not limited to) race, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or gender expression
No glorification of any persons, real or fictional, who promote hate
No promotion or honoring of hate symbols
9. Advertising/Promotion:

Authors may not advertise or promote non-Episode services or platforms on the app
No excessive promotion of a political agenda
10. Copyrights, Trademarks, Intellectual Property and Likenesses:

By submitting your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.

This may include using any of the following without permission:

Any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works, video games, television or film;
References to corporate / business names, brands or logos.
Brands cannot be a plot point or drive the story
Story cards, backgrounds or overlays cannot contain brand references, logos, trademarks, etc.
Any references to real persons or places.
No images or illustrated likenesses of celebrities or historical or contemporary public figures are allowed as characters or on backgrounds, overlays or story cards
Celebrities and historical or contemporary public figures cannot appear as characters
Celebrities, historical or contemporary public figures, and real places cannot be a plot point or drive the story.
If we find that a story does not conform to the Content Guidelines listed above or our Terms of Service, we will contact the author via their portal account email and may suspend and/or remove that story from the platform. Authors who repeatedly violate Content Guidelines may be temporarily or permanently suspended from all or part of our platform. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.

Hopefully, this clarifies some of the questions and concerns we receive around what is appropriate in our app. As always, please reach out to our Support Desk with any questions you have about content within your story. We’re here to help!

2 Likes

Hello, and thanks for having the time to write this out to me!

I am still a new writer, and still have lots of things to learn about episode!

I will fix the mature language by warning viewers that all episodes will contain mature language

As for the cover art, it was apparently supposed to show up once the story became live, but I think something didn’t work right on my end! Rookie Mistake. :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

I was thinking about making my own cover art, due to the cover just being a fill-in for now until the original cover is complete! So no, that horrible cover art as of right now is NOT the final cover, I promise. :wink:

Usually, I love a short and sweet description, but I’ll add a bit more because I love you all so much. :heartbeat:

As for sexual content, I’ve seen many stories that have done the same thing (and are still up) so I thought it would be okay. BUT I will tone it down a bit, and replace the censor bars with underwear.

Thank you for giving my story the time out of your day to read and review it! <3

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :christmas_island:

3 Likes

One question. Since the story is new, how can I make it easier to find?

2 Likes

Hi!
Question is not directed to me, however promoting your story is a good way to start, and there are many ways to do it. Here are some:

• Doing reads for reads can be helpful.

• If you have Instagram, or any similar platform to promote your work, then totally do that.

• Share sneak peeks and tease upcoming episodes either here on the forums or Instagram.

Another good thing would be to update often, perhaps once or twice a week.

Hope this helps in any sort of way, good luck!

1 Like

Hi and your welcome happy to help.

That is true. I realized that your a new writer to episode community

Thanks you and i already see you have fix it at the beginning of the story.

:innocent:that alright i understand.

I understand and thanks you for adding bit more to Description. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That true and i understand Because some story that was post new and some story that has sexual.

Some author get in troubles for it . That is why we are trying to help you but i saw you fix that part. :innocent:

I just don’t wanted your story to be in trouble

You’re welcome, happy to helps. I also love your story and your story is interesting to read. I love twist in end.

When one of caharcter turn half zombie and half human that one was awesome that keeps readers interesting for that plot twist.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift:

Same thing @Salnova.Writes did said in her massage that will helps your story. @TheQueenOfMean

1 Like

Oh! I completely forgot to mention a feature I’ve installed in the story!

So, the gender you choose in the story will determine the dialogue the MC speaks.

The female MC has a more feminine, kind dialogue.
The male MC has a more Masculine, joking dialogue.

Sooooooo the Male MC and the Female MC will NEVER say the exact same thing but will say similar things in place of it.

1 Like