New zoom animation?

So I was wondering whatโ€™s the code for the โ€œnew zoomsโ€
It was in assassins of Blackwood (recent episodes)

1 Like

Iโ€™ve read that story, but I didnโ€™t read it for long. Do you have an example?

nope

Oh like when the zoom bounces in and out and does cool stuff? Iโ€™ve seen it in this new story โ€˜CHAOSโ€™ and would also like to know haha

Also, I have a post on IG about it: Bad Luck Charm ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ•ธ on Instagram: "READ BELOW! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ Hey there, feel free to check out my Forums account (link in bio) where I have tons of help threads, including one on easing functions: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/how-to-use-easing-functions/127423 Remember to test the easing functions out to see which one runs smoothly. This can give your zoom a cool effect! TEST on the mobile app as well, not only the web previewer. Example using it: @zoom on 349 383 to 8% in 3.5 using easeout In addition, ink lip colors work in a limelight CC/makeup template. In this example, it is: @YOU changes mouthColor into Seafoam And yep, the magenta is just a text effect XD Anyways hope this helped, remember to read the episode guides and ciao ^^ Much love JemU776 โค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ P.S Swipe to see all :D #episodedirecting #episodetips #episodedirectingtips #help #tips #episodehelp #episodesupport #support #episodelife #episode #episodeapp #episodeinteractive ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜"

2 Likes

Yeahhhhh

if you go to newlydiscoveredโ€™s instagram page, theyโ€™ve got zoom animations in their directing class posts <3 It has a list of all the possible animations for zooms.

I think I know what youโ€™re talking about. The command is @zoom (then you write the command) and afterwards you write using easeinout. For example, it would look like @zoom on 306 348 to 1096% in 5 using easeinout