ˢᵁᴺᴺᵞ ᴴᴵᴸᴸˢ ᴴᴵᴳᴴˢᶜᴴᴼᴼᴸ **new**

To join reply you game grade, sport, gender, any powers? and name
:black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square:
Personality:
Username:
Name:
Grade:
Powers:
:black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_small_square:
ex
name: quinn
grade: senior
sport: none
Powers: ice

Power options:
fire
☆ ice
invisibility
☆ water
pm if u wanna know more :black_heart:
you will be able to roleplay, chat with others, make friends
(bullying is allowed only in the roleplay no out of role bullying!)
Only answer the questions on this!!
We will train you to control your powers,(basic high school)
For a better acceptance go to this link usernames pls
if you are accepted you will get a pm letter!

Hello, @mikaela_petty! Since you are new to the RP/SG section of the forums, welcome! For new RPers, we have lots of helpful resources, including How to RP/SG and the New Ideas Thread. This is where RPers can share their ideas and get feedback. Usually polls are inserted to see who (if anyone) is interested in your idea. If many people are interested, great! That’s when you want to create a sign up thread. If only one or two, and a lot of people vote no… well, you have to accept that and move on, hopefully coming up with brilliant ideas to share with the community.
Link to New Ideas Thread: Here
Link to How to RP/SG
For newer roleplayers we always recommend that you start off with joining one or two other roleplays to see how things work around here.

~Kitten

2 Likes

i think this thread will be merged with this one.

Hi I just want to let you know that this rp is similar to Auror High. @/ChayChay has re opened the rp and me and @/fal.renet1398 help her. I just wanted to kindly ask if you could change some things so that it’s not as similar.

@mikaela_petty

Though I agree that Mikaela needs to add more details, the whole ‘super hero high school’ genre has a lot of roleplays about it, and your roleplay is already pretty old (in my opinion, at least) so people are more hesitant to join it, so it really doesn’t matter if a carbon copy is made of a carbon copy.

2 Likes

Well it was old but we revamped it. I just need to re tag everyone soon

But I’m only tagging people who have signed up in the actual rp thread for a new day. I’ll delete this soon