Newly Discover Monthly Recommendations

Newly Discover Team is always looking for hidden gems by smaller writers however, we want to share monthly recommendations we find on here and from IG account, but you can “shamelessly” share your story with us below and any recommendations too, NEVER think it’s arrogant to do this, it’s a way to promote YOUR story and show off your creativity!:fire::fire:
tell us your stories or recommendations.:innocent:

03/06/19 JUNE RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. Kidnapping Prince Charming. By Bea Leigh. @/bea_writes_
  2. You are served. By Charmdoll. @/charmdollstories
  3. Forum For the Lonely Hearts. By ClareABella. @/clareabella_episode
  4. The Death Venom. By Sparkling. @/shimmeringsapphire_episode
  5. Joke’s On You. By The_Saminator @/sam.episodes
  6. JOY. By Abbey B. @/abbey_episode

See you guys, Next Month with our next list of recommendations!:heart_eyes:
FOLLOW US ON IG: @newlydiscovered.episode

10 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation @silhouettej /Newly Discovered team! You guys are amazing for everything you do!! - Bea Leigh

1 Like

Thank you so much for this :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate y’all!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Title :In Love With A Prince
Gener: Romance
Author: M.Dutta
Description: You just broke up and not long after that find yourself falling for a Prince…But it is only a beautiful dream or more trouble waiting ahead of you…
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6446153122250752

1 Like

Hi, so this is our new story hope you will like it!

What is the story about:
Marbel shy nerdy girl finds strange necklace hidden in a book. What is even more strange is the fact that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. Or is it possible the book was left there for her by purpose? This event starts a hunt for the truth behind this mystery.

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight

Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

1 Like

This is my story but I would also recommend Royal Charm School by @InkWaves
Title: Trapped In Secrets
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama
Style: INK
Brief Summary: After moving to the U.S, Adriana finds herself held hostage in her home but there’s more than secrets she’s locked away with.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5996435590152192
cover

2 Likes

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode
All bugs and glitches will be fixed when episode 4 is published! :slight_smile:

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542556174811136

1 Like

Hello. Here is my story, I would be happy if you check it out :grinning:

Title: Fire In The Blood
Author: Ann2K
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6341533689249792
Summary: When your past confronts your present and tries to change your plans for your future. Is your wild side still lives in you? And what (or who) you really want? (It’s up to you)

Chapters: 3 (ongoing…)
Instagram: @ann2k.episode

*Limelight/2 love interests/2storylines/Full CC of MC and LIs/Point systems/Choices matter

Fire_In_The_Blood_posterThumb_N5nW076PLl