Newly Published: Fantastical: SHC

Hey! I just published my Fantastical project and I just wanted to share it with you guys! I’ll do a R4R or review or anything. :slight_smile:
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5255186082037760
Description: The SHC controls all beings with meta-human abilities. Unfortunately, Amaya is one of them. After faking her death, how long is it until they find out she’s still alive?
And here is the Cover:

6 Likes

Looks like a really good story!:grin:

I’d hope that it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to read for read! I’ll read your story as soon as I could and send feedback, screenshot. :blush:
My story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Genre: Romance
Number of Episodes: 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: When love destroyed Victoria, it changed her.
Will she find love again or will she spend the rest of her life sharing a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

1 Like

Yes! I’d love too.
I’ll start it right now.

Hi! This is my story. Is a Fantastical contest entry, I just realsed it and hope you like it :mermaid::merman::mermaid::merman:

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Instagram: @emma.auseen
Plot: After a blackout, a common girl wakes up as a mytical ocean creature. She will have to find what happened that night while living the good and bad side of her new life state.

1 Like

@Jahstoriess

I’d love to do a read for read with you!

Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away.

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

N.B. Also features elements of comedy and drama

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

Please fill this out if you want to do a read for read!

Sure, I’ll do it with you. Kind of confused with the form though.

Hey! I’d love to do a r4r with you, here’s my story!

Title: Fantastical: Flora
Author: Mina
In-app description: In a world where magic is banned, Flora finds herself sacrificing everything to help a group of rebels to overthrow a ruthless and tyrannical king.
Full summary: Flora has lived in the palace her whole life, working as a handmaiden for the princess. The only thing she knows about the world beyond the city gates is that it is beautiful - and dangerous. For a hundred years, magic folk have been ostracised and killed by laws enforced by the cruel king and his ancestors, and people are starting to fight back. When an opportunity arises for Flora to leave the city for the first time, she is immediately drawn into the battle for justice and equality, and discovers the truth about her estranged father while fighting for her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5472081645273088

Sure!

I just finished, but for some reason chapter three won’t read. But good story!

That link works better.

It’s only for me to keep track of read for reads and review exchanges that I’m doing so that I don’t forget to do any.

:smile:

1 Like

That’s so weird! Maybe try replaying or submitting a ticket?
I’m getting started on your story now!

Hey! I would really appreciate if you’ll agree to do r4d with me :slight_smile:

Story Name: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author’s Name: Lawful Evil
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~CC~
Style: Limelight

1 Like

Hi. I am open to a read for read or review (or a combination of both). My story is called: Fantastical: A Life’s Journey.

Here’s a link to a description:
Fantastical: A Life’s Journey

2 Likes

I’ll read your story today and send you some screendshots, can you please do the same?))))

About to start yours.

1 Like

I’ll read yours after @lawful_evil

1 Like

Sorry, I already have too many reads for now.