Newly Published FANTASY Stories! (Promote your new fantasy stories here!)

Title: Magicka: The Museum
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (It’s on hold because I’m on a different account, and I do know how to change it. I tried logging out didn’t work. If you know another way to get me out of the other account, I have… please tell me.)
CC: No CC
Description: You think it’s all about the eye-pyramid triangle. Don’t ya? But it turns out… it’s the museum that is the real deal. You also experience a little bit of romance along the way.

WARNING: This story does not have many reads, and I will not the story cover on forums.

Title: My Planet (limelight)
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 8 (I post new episodes pretty fast.)
Style: Limelight
CC: MC, LI, and friends too.
Author: #EpisodeRules
Description: You are in a crazy world with magic here and there. You discover in your journey that you have magic. Will you use your magic for good attentions?
Link: Episode
My_Planet_posterThumb_ZQNs1jk6wk

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ?

I hope you like it! :blush:
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 4 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Hi there! I released my first story five days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover: