Newly Published: Mortality

Hey guys!
I recently just posted my new story called “Mortality”
It’s a fantasy story and here is it’s description:
“In the upbringing of war between different worlds, Kitana is trained to become a warrior for her world. Due to the reveal of truth, will her morals allow her to serve?“

Hope you guys check it out!
Here is the link: Mortality By: Jayda MacGillivray

6 Likes

Oh really, i love love to read it, i just finished writing my story but i need to look back through them and finish the cover and i will pubblish my story on friday. so check it out The twins

1 Like

Yes, sure my insta is @ii.artz

You already did😂

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it!

1 Like

Omg i am only on the second ep. Its freaking amazing, how could u not have so many readers . you should promote ur story more, people really gonna love the idea of magic

1 Like

Omg thank you😭 and actually I just published it yesterday☺️

Hi, Jayda!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

1 Like

Alrighty

Sounds cool!

Hello I would love to have a read for read! DM me here or on IG if you’re interested so I will start, ok?
Here are some additional info just in case!
Author Name: FATE
Story Title: Just Us
Genre: Romance
Description: Two friends who grew up together, Seth and Tara are the MCs of this story. Tara suffers from PTSD and the story starts with them trying to get their lives back on track after a tragic incident.
Instagram : @fate_episode
Episodes: 13

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6247867691958272

I’ll be happy too!

I just finished yours it was really good☺️ I liked the plot of the story

I read your story… It’s great😂 I’ve never read a story similar with all of the “good side” and “bad side” choices

1 Like

Ow, thank you very much! It is very kind of you to say so! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I will read yours tonight and will send you a screenshot.

Do you want to cross promote each other on IG?

Sure!

1 Like

Super! Mine is @episode.alex.af

Alrighty, mine is @epi.jayda

Hm… Can’t seem to find :frowning: Can you follow me and I will follow you back then?