Newly Published: Mortality

Hey guys!
I recently just posted my new story called “Mortality”
It’s a fantasy story and here is it’s description:
“In the upbringing of war between different worlds, Kitana is trained to become a warrior for her world. Due to the reveal of truth, will her morals allow her to serve?“

Hope you guys check it out!
Here is the link: Mortality By: Jayda MacGillivray

Hey! My name is Dani! :black_heart:

If you want, I can review your story and post the review on my Instagram (daniepisodewriter).

The review will be focus on:

Plot/Originality
Directing
Language/Grammar (I can’t say much about grammar and language because English is not my first language, but if I spot any mistakes I’ll tell you.)
Overall opinion

:warning: The review will be as many episodes as you have read of my story. :warning:
Per example: If you read 3 episodes of my story, I’ll review the first 3 episodes of your story.
Maximum: 4 episodes

Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: Ink
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story with action, adventure, mystery and, of course, romance!
This is not a cliche vampire story!
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:
Any other person who wants a review can send me their story too! :blush::black_heart:

Tell me if you want me to do the review! :calling:

Oh really, i love love to read it, i just finished writing my story but i need to look back through them and finish the cover and i will pubblish my story on friday. so check it out The twins

Do you have Instagram? Send me a screenshot of the number of episodes you’ve read of my story. After that I’ll start reviewing your story!

Yes, sure my insta is @ii.artz

Okay! Don’t forget to send me the screenshot then…

You already did😂

Yeah you’re right! I should pay more attention to what I post. :woman_facepalming:t3: :expressionless:

:joy::joy::joy:

Sorry about that!

Don’t worry about it!

Omg i am only on the second ep. Its freaking amazing, how could u not have so many readers . you should promote ur story more, people really gonna love the idea of magic

Omg thank you😭 and actually I just published it yesterday☺️

Hi, Jayda!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Does anyone wanna read my story?
Here are my story details!

Title: H & V: Deadly Love
Author Name: Afra S.
Description: Adriana is preparing for her wedding unaware of her past which isn’t as normal as she thinks. After a meeting with her parents she discovers a secret which changes her life forever.
Chapters: 3 chapters (Ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery (You will find it in the Fantasy section)
Style: Ink
Additional details: Includes character customization, LGBT love interests, Your choice matters.
Instagram: @episode_afra
Story Cover:
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5352352244957184

Alrighty

Sounds cool!

Glad you think that! If you read my story I’ll read yours!

Hello I would love to have a read for read! DM me here or on IG if you’re interested so I will start, ok?
Here are some additional info just in case!
Author Name: FATE
Story Title: Just Us
Genre: Romance
Description: Two friends who grew up together, Seth and Tara are the MCs of this story. Tara suffers from PTSD and the story starts with them trying to get their lives back on track after a tragic incident.
Instagram : @fate_episode
Episodes: 13

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6247867691958272

I’ll be happy too!