Newly Published Story, Psychological Romantic Drama

I’m not here to promote my story based off of reads. I mainly want those to read my story who are genuinely interested in it. I know a lot of people who do R4R’s will most likely discontinue reading it after an amount of chapters, so I could care less about that.
You’ve probably seen me make a thread similar to this before an another one of my stories, and that’s because that’s mainly what I care about.

I know there are those who want R4R’s, too. You can comment your story if you want. You don’t need to read my story in return because I enjoy reading your stories.

This thread is going to be long lol.
I’ve spent a lot of time planning this one out, and about a month to write the first three episodes. I incorporated what I learned in my psychology class and some of my personal issues into the MC and the plot. So please, consider my work. I poured my heart into it. I don’t want to talk about my personal issues openly on a random thread, and I don’t have people to talk to at home. Therefor, I’m talking about it through a story with some changes of realistic fiction into it.

If you’re interested, I would be so happy if you checked out this story. Only do so if you want to read it and not just for a R4R. I want those who would read this story to appreciate my work, rather than to increase a number.

Disclaimer: This story does include gangs and assassins. HOWEVER, it in no way romanticizes anything along that topic. The further you read, you will understand that this is more related to psychology than it is of a romantic drama. You will be able to see that in episode 3. The purpose of this story is to help those understand criminals. In other words- “bad guys” are not just bad people with a poor conscious. They are who they are because of their environment, lack of guidance, and their psyche. I want people to understand why these things exist; it’s more than just about money and illegal choices. I am not saying this is a good thing. I’m saying, do not judge people and set a stereotypical profile on them! You never know what others go through and why people are like this.

For those who cannot access the link, you can try looking up my episode name, Spooky Sherry! I’m dressed as a zombie in sunglasses :heart:. From there, you can look on my episode profile to the story, Poison.

This will probably be the most emotionally heavy story I’ve ever written, so please let me know what you think about it! I would love to hear your opinions.

featured BG characters:
@AnnSza & @PropertyofNae (episode 1)

other tags:
@Danielle318 lol i’m too lazy to tag the rest but I for sure remember you def wanted one <3

11 Likes

Oh wow, cheers to that! :dizzy_face:
I really love the way you spoke about your story, I can see that it means a lot to you and that you worked very hard on it, it’s actually very rare to see that happening honestly.
I will definitely go read your story! It really spoke to me and I would just love to read something based-off a little reality.
And I’m really glad it’s not focused on romance and is more on psychology.
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok, I just read the 1st chapter, and here are my 1st impressions:
It’s just so good, the directing is really nice and I love the use of custom overlays/poses.
The plot itself is really interesting and gave me an eerie vibe lol.
I’ll definitely continue reading! You did a great job! :cowboy_hat_face::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you sm!! I really appreciate it :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

this seems epic! ill check it out now :blob_hearts:

EDIT:
omg i just finished the first episode. honestly, its amazing. the directing, the dialogue, the plot already seems amazing. its serious with aspects of comedy and i’m already invested in the characters. even just the first scene with marilyn tied up was enough to make me need to read the first episode and i’ve added it to my favorites. :heart:

3 Likes

Your comment made me so happy :woozy_face::confounded::heart::heart:

3 Likes

im glad! im about to read more of your story now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

The link does not work for me. Can you type down the title of your story?

3 Likes

You’re so sweet omg :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

The title is called Poison. That link was link prior to publishing. I edited it, so maybe try again and see if the link works? :heart:

4 Likes

What is your name of the app?

I can’t use the link, because I am using android device and links don’t work.

1 Like

If you are on an android device, it might not work.

2 Likes

Yeah, it does not work.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Anyway, let’s not clog up her thread.

1 Like

Which one is it? For some reason I can’t see the whole list of story titles

1 Like

@Danielle318 @PamV18 try looking up my episode name “Spooky Sherry”
My character is green and looks like a zombie :joy: (I never changed it three years go after Halloween lmaoo) and then try reading it from there :heart:

2 Likes

I just read the first chapter! I love the scene where there were questions and the MC answered them. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it! And it turned out amazing! The spot-directing is on point. How did you do the blinking effect? Where the screen was partially dark and it seemed like we were seeing things from the MC’s perspective. That was really cool.

2 Likes

Omg wow, thank you so much :heart: I’m so glad you enjoyed it :blush:

May be a spoiler to some

I used overlays for that. A top eyelid overlay and a bottom eyelid overlay! If you’d like me to send you the overlays I used, you can PM me!! To make it look dark, you can use two ways. Change the HSL filter, or make your own filter as an overlay! In this case, I used my own!

1 Like

Oh, thank you!!!

1 Like

Of course <3

1 Like