Newly Published Story

Hey guys,
I’ve officially published my new story A Letter Away, I’d really appreciate if you guys would go ahead and read it. Thank you so much!

Title: A Letter Away

Author: Mya M.

Genre: Romance

Description: Noah and you two have been writing letters to each other ever since he left town. You finally confuse your feelings for him just to find out he’s dating someone. What will you do?

Cover:
29%20PM

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539390594875392

Sneak Peaks Below:

WOW! NICE!
I’m with epi.foody.reviews and we do story reviews and post them on our instagram (epi.foody.reviews). If you are interested please follow us on insta, read and follow our rules and fill out this form!

Epi Foody Story Reviews

This is my story:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 7 episodes (ongoing)

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389