News you should hear about :)

So, I’m writing a story… And well, of course, I want people to read it. I’m willing to keep people updated so when I publish, they can read it.

Anyone who would like to read my story and want me to update them on it?

3 Likes

Tagging…

@Chocolate_Mama @AMagic @AnimeOtome @ihicks01

2 Likes

hey ,what is your story :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Uh well, to put it this way…

Basically it’s about a girl completely different from literally everyone, emotional wise, and she was born training for going into the Military when she hits 18 and she loses family, causing her needing to move and go to a public school, and a lot of crazy stuff happens in the meanwhile, like, crazy.

2 Likes

You can always tag me and update me because I love that kind of story :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

this story seem really good :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Yeah. Trust me though, it’s not how you think it’ll be. She’s like, emotionless. And she learns what it’s like to feel after a while and yeah.

1 Like

can you tag me when/if it’s released?

1 Like

I love emotionless people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I admire them

1 Like

I guess you admire me. :grin:

I’m mostly emotionless. Except now, I’m in love. :joy: so I guess I have some emotion but besides that, nope

1 Like

Yeah of course.

1 Like

i want to be tagged too please :slight_smile: !

1 Like

On it, girl.

Sure! :+1:

1 Like

Yasssss can’t wait to hear about it!

1 Like

Please @ me if you’d like when you publish :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.