Newspaper Overlay request!

I’m writing this pretty quickly, so apologies for any spelling mistakes!

So, I’m basically in need of 3 fashion newspaper/ magazine backgrounds (each preferably being different), with a little square / picture place for a character to do some sorta pose of something. Most importantly, I’d like the newspaper / magazine to have a place for the character, like the pictures in the examples I posted.

However, here’s the catch:

I need the magazines / newspapers to be big, so the reader can actually see the mc, (My plan is to have the magazine (dammit it’s taking too long to write magazine and newspaper, so I’ll just say magazine for now) overlays to sorta have the effect of falling onto the screen where the reader can see it and clearly see the mc / person posing, and not just some prop that the people are holding.

Something like:

0:48 time in the video to save you time :wink:

(As if someone whaps down a magazine for you to see) If anyone already has a newspaper background, that would be so nice!

I WILL CREDIT YOU,obviously, why wouldn’t I? :joy: Examples of a vague idea of what I’d like are:

NOTE IF YOU COULD ALSO BLUR OUT THOSE LINES OF WRITING BECAUSE I’M NOT WRITING A STORY ABOUT THOSE TITLES IN THE NEWSPAPER, OR BLUR OUT THE ARTICLE WORDS OR SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

I think I could try??

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: