Next Contest Suggestions!

Why a cruise ship?

I just thought it’d be cool. There’s so many possibilities when it comes to a cruise ship like looking for a murderer that’s loose on the ship (I watch too much crime shows lol) or maybe you’re there on a contestant show looking for love, etc, possibilities are endless :smiley: :black_heart:

Or there for a honeymoon that goes sour, where your fiancee is thrown overboard and becomes a ghost…or you’re an undercover spy, yep, the boat for ideas is endless. Seriously, I ship all these ideas, they make my mouth water because of how fantastic they sound :wink:

8 Likes

Not to mention endless puns :thinking:

2 Likes

Ha, ha, ha, I love puns too, too, too much ^^

1 Like

Maybe also a contest involving the STEM field, like the main protagonist is achieving or is already there and adventures ensue

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this appears to be about Episode contests. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

More:

COMEDY, ADVENTURE, MYSTERY, LGBT (Gay, Lesbian, Striaght,etc Stories) & Horror. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:smirk: I have a story perfect for that…

3 Likes

girl keep ME POSTED ON THAT! :sunglasses:

1 Like

LGBT means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender by the way :joy:

3 Likes

I know, I thought I would add more to it. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Most competitions are straight competitions though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If they make a contest about straight people, it won’t make it different from any other contest. :joy: And hetero’s are not “adding” anything to it. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol right!

1 Like

LGBTQ is a great acronym to include all other “Queer” people who don’t identify as L, G, B or T

3 Likes

And anything other than straight. :stuck_out_tongue: Basically.

2 Likes

well dang, yall two are really good teachers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to see a historical fiction competition, anything based off of a historical event of your choice or something in the past, because history is really interesting and it’s fun to go back in the past when you play as a character and learn something new.

3 Likes

Lol @ShanniiWrites is a historian so imma lowkey @ her so she can rage about how much she hates fiction “based on historical events”

2 Likes

well this is just my personal choice in the type of content I like to read in general. Everyone has their own preferences.

1 Like