Next creators contest?

Does anyone know when the next contest will be? Or what it’s on??

3 Likes

No, unfortunately :wink:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

They’ll probably announce just before the winners of the current one are announced, or maybe just after. So about 2-3 weeks I’d guess.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve been looking for the new theme every day. Any guesses? I’m open :wink:

1 Like

Hoping they’ll do something SciFi or diverse. I love zombie apocalypse stories!

1 Like

Yes! I love @Caitoriri and all of her stories! She inspired me to write my own Zombie apocalypse story :smile:

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

Something original, there isn’t a pattern for April.

My best bet is a simple prompt and all-genres contest.

1 Like

Maybe a cooking contest show? :shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

Hmmm… that would be really interesting. I might actually enter that. It does seem a little limited from a plot sense.

1 Like

Seems accurate.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, it would be :sunglasses:

1 Like

@KKkk.episode6 Awww, thank you so much! It isn’t out yet, but I plan on making a thread when it is. Maybe you’ll find it… Or I’ll pm you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely possible

I have a good story I mean it sucks but it’s kinda okay lolz it’s called Deadly Day

Support!

1 Like

When will the next contest start and how do I find it when it starts?
The only ones I saw Announcements for are very old, but I saw on episode app that they keep appering from what I understand.
Pls. let me know.

there is only one at a time. the lastes one has just ended so anew should start soon. when i dont know. it comes under announcement contest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.