Nice Guy targeted me in supermarket (happening in real life)

I’m sure you might have read my other thread where I brought up a thread called stalker and asked if you have any stories about being stalked whether it’s online or in person. Like recently, I have been feeling very uncomfortable in going to the supermarket to do my groceries because there is this guy who has been very persistent with me whenever I go to the shops to do my shopping and go. Like he has been following me everywhere, trying to get my number and ask me out when I made it very clear that I am not interested in him but kept bothering me. Enough is enough, I had to write a complaint letter to the manager of the supermarket to get that psycho fired. I really hope I don’t see that sicko anywhere near me as he has been creepy as hell. Some guys don’t get that no means no.

11 Likes

did he have a fedora?

its scary when people are like that.

this guy i wont say is a stalker but he is defently a creep. or rather the r/niceguy

1 Like

He didn’t have a fedora but he was working in that supermarket I go to do my shopping. He was with his co-workers making such sexist remarks saying what I would look like without the clothes and shit. I hope the manager contacts me ASAP so I can tell the manager what his employee looks like.

1 Like

Man some people can be so freaking creepy I swear! At least you told the girls not to fall for that loser. I don’t find that flattering either.

1 Like

its not a stalker its creep and r/niceguy

A stalker is someone who keeps following or contacting someone else, especially a famous person or a person they used to have a relationship with, in an annoying and frightening way.

[Nice Guy] Not to be confused with a nice guy (that is, a male that is nice)- When used as a noun instead of an adjective, Nice Guy refers to people (men or women) who believe basic social expectations are currency for sex.

2 Likes

My bad!

Don’t worry, I know what a nice guy/girl is. These idiots who demand people do date them just because they’re “nice” when they’re actually bad as the douchebags & bitches they claim to hate. But yeah, he has been mega creepy by trying to follow me everywhere in the supermarket. I just hope he gets fired since I have been feeling very uncomfortable going there.

1 Like

this guy clearly doesn’t know the meaning of word no, he sounds like a creep and I hope you don’t have to see him again, cuz I can only imagine how uncomfortable it was. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Yikes. People like that suck. Hopefully his manager listens to you.

Until then (though this shouldn’t even have to be a thing), if there aren’t better places in town to shop instead, it could help to bring a close guy friend to the supermarket with you if you have one. The larger in stature the better, but from my experience with helping friends out, most guys will back off if there’s another man accompanying you regardless of size (I look like a twink, but it’s still enough). These guys don’t respect women, but they often at least acknowledge boundaries of other men.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s terrible that there are people who still think like that.

5 Likes

It was very uncomfortable. First time he tried hitting on me with the map pick up line and I thought it was awfully stupid. I made it clear that I’m not interested in him and he left me alone. I thought he would never bother me again until the second time I encountered him, he was with his co-workers talking about what I would look like if I was naked and using my instincts, I knew he was the pump and dump kind of guy too. When I was in the isle looking for some pasta sauce, he kept asking me questions which made me feel very uncomfortable. I left the shop, shaking.

4 Likes

Keep strong girl, I am really sorry, I hope he gets fired and that he learns his lesson :unamused:

5 Likes

I hope so too. I wrote in the complaint letter that the manager can contact me soon to discuss this further and I hope that douchebag gets fired. Unfortunately, that’s the only supermarket I can do my shopping at because walking distance from my house. I usually do keep things to defend myself like this spray that last for one week on the person that is targeting me.

That’s so true, there are people out there that don’t respect anyone these days. I only told a few close friends because they were worried but if I told a few guy friends who are very chauvanistic, then that would be a problem because they would say s**t like “you should be flattered”. I don’t find it flattering that I have to be this scared of being stalked and harrassed by some creep.

2 Likes

I hope so too. That’s why if my brother or dad goes to the supermarket, I give them a list with the things I need from there so that way I won’t be scared. But luckily, I got this spray to make his face red for a week meaning not to mess with me again.

3 Likes

no way! that’s so creepy. I bet he failed

1 Like

These days you can’t go shopping without someone bothering you…it’s sad really, hope you don’t have to deal with him anymore

4 Likes

I know right. It’s almost the same situation when this girl at the gym was stalking me. Like whatever machine I go on, she followed me everywhere on it and tried talking to me while I was working out. The other day when I went to another supermarket near me to get something quick, she stopped me and act like she knows me. I got so angry that I was telling her to back off and stop shoving religion down people’s throats. She was creepy like that guy who works at the supermarket I usually do my shopping. I think I might have to sue the supermarket for hiring such creeps.

4 Likes

:tired_face:

Tell me about it. She stalked me three times! She’s mad because I got her gym membership card cancelled by the gym staff for stalking me as they took this very seriously. Not to mention I made it clear that I am straight and she got into some tantrum.

2 Likes

ehhhhhh she is creepy , If I’m being honest I’d call police or straight up punched her :woman_facepalming:t3:

I’m sorry you have to go through this, people can be horrible at times : /
I know how you feel. Pretty much the guys who “liked” me in my life were just downright awful.
This is probably why I don’t want to get married, I’ve had more negative experiences than positive with guys.
You don’t deserve this. No one should have to go through this. So much distress and pain and annoyance that should never have been present. This creep needs to seriously stop. Absolutely despicable & disgusting!!!
Stay safe, and let’s hope he gets what he deserves.

2 Likes