Night sky cliff background needed!

Hi, I’m Haruka, known (or not really that known) as cutelilcloud on Episode. I’m in need of a night sky cliff background. I didn’t feel that I could explain it that well in words, and didn’t want y’all to go to the hassle of guessing what I want it to look like, so I’ve made a diagram of what I vaguely want it to look like! I’ve labelled everything because without the labels, I’m not sure you’d be able to tell what things were :joy:

Voila! My horrible computer drawings skills revealed! Here are some specifics:

1. the cliffs and trees in the far distance must be in the FAR distance- the background of the background, however, obviously, not so far that people have to squint to see them.

2. Be aware that I may not choose your background, so please don’t get mad if I don’t. I will probably ask for other backgrounds in the future, so you may have other chances. Not choosing your background does NOT mean I hate it or that it’s some personal issue that I have with you.

3. Multiple zones please! This is so that I can pan, and so that all of that doesn’t get squished into one pan and look strange.

4. I will give you credit in the story/ies I use your background in. I will NOT credit you on my social media, because as the unsocial person I am, I do not have Instagram or Snapchat or anything like that. When you post your background here, please also put what you would like me to give credit to- I can’t give credit if you don’t give me somewhere to credit.

5. I don’t mind how long you take, as long as it’s not FOREVER, like a month. Few weeks is pushing it, and one week will do. Ideally days, but I am aware that you all have your personal lives, which you should value over a bad artist wanting a background on Episode :joy:

6. Don’t feel as if you have to follow my diagram to extreme specifics- I’m a terrible artist, and if you think your way will look better, go for it! Creativity and imagination is nothing to withold. (but don’t make the cliffs pink and the sea rainbow :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thank you! Good luck.

1 Like

CLIFF%20BG%20
This good?

Sorry, but that’s not quite what I’m looking for. Perhaps you could refer to the diagram I attached in my original post?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.