Night Version of this Bedroom

Does anyone happen to have the night version of this background below? It would be greatly appreciated if you can help me:blush:

2 Likes

Just to let you know, that this background can be rejected because of Hillary Clinton’s picture in the picture frame. :wink:

:point_down:

• No celebrity images or illustrated likenesses are allowed on backgrounds, overlays or story cards.
  • References to celebrities are allowed in stories, e.g.,: “Taylor Swift is my favorite singer.”
  • Celebrities may NOT appear as characters.
  • Celebrities cannot be a plot point or drive the story.
  • Story cards, backgrounds or overlays cannot contain brand references or celebrity likenesses
  • Story cards, overlays or backgrounds cannot have children (under the age of 16) be the focus. A parent holding an infant is okay. The focus is the parent. Children playing on a playground would also be okay as the focus is the playground. A close up of a child on a swing would not be.
3 Likes

I say delete it and color the picture frame white but whatever. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I- why it gotta be so strict >~<

1 Like

that might actually-

1 Like

It’s their rules on the guideline, so gotta follow it, and just use a different background. :+1:

1 Like

or yes u can have someone cover the picture with a different picture frame so u can use it. I guess,.

1 Like

Thank you for warning me about the picture in the background. :grinning:

1 Like

np! :wink:

1 Like

u can go to @Problematic_Patrick to let him cover the frame with another picture frame.

1 Like

if it is a hidden backgrounds, then yeah it can’t be used so she would have to find a different background to use.

2 Likes

Alright well thanks you guys for helping me out c: ! I appreciate it.:heart:

1 Like

If you still need this: @Mimi-A.Jones

Credits are appreciated to @lazy_donut on the forum name.

Omg I’m so late. Thank you very much, love!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like