Does anyone happen to have the night version of this background below? It would be greatly appreciated if you can help me:blush:
Just to let you know, that this background can be rejected because of Hillary Clinton’s picture in the picture frame.
- No celebrity images or illustrated likenesses are allowed on backgrounds, overlays or story cards.
- References to celebrities are allowed in stories, e.g.,: “Taylor Swift is my favorite singer.”
- Celebrities may NOT appear as characters.
- Celebrities cannot be a plot point or drive the story.
- Story cards, backgrounds or overlays cannot contain brand references or celebrity likenesses
- Story cards, overlays or backgrounds cannot have children (under the age of 16) be the focus. A parent holding an infant is okay. The focus is the parent. Children playing on a playground would also be okay as the focus is the playground. A close up of a child on a swing would not be.
I say delete it and color the picture frame white but whatever.
I- why it gotta be so strict >~<
that might actually-
It’s their rules on the guideline, so gotta follow it, and just use a different background.
or yes u can have someone cover the picture with a different picture frame so u can use it. I guess,.
Thank you for warning me about the picture in the background.
u can go to @Problematic_Patrick to let him cover the frame with another picture frame.
if it is a hidden backgrounds, then yeah it can’t be used so she would have to find a different background to use.
Alright well thanks you guys for helping me out c: ! I appreciate it.
Omg I’m so late. Thank you very much, love!