Night version of this college background?

Could someone help me make a night version of this background… Or at least put some sort of like basketball poster over the window?

Thanks. :laughing: :grin: :grinning: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I made three :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! They are gorgeous… Question: can you add a moon in the background of the last one with the lights on. I really love that!

1 Like

I’m on it :two_hearts:

How’s this? :heart:

Ahh! Yas, oh my goodness. I love your backgrounds. Seriously you could open a background shop. :DDDD

1 Like

:joy: I might :two_hearts:

If you have any spare time, could you help me with one more? Sorry, I am asking for so much from you. :slight_smile: How do you want me to shout you out in my story btw?

1 Like

Could you do the same exact background with the moon and lights, but possible with the lights in the room on? If this is too much, I totally understand.

1 Like

Sure and you can just credit me by @PropertyofNae on forums or @epy.bby_naereboot on Insta :blush:

1 Like

I’ve already published, but I am going back through and making edits and just adding more choices. So yeah. :slight_smile: I will make sure to shout you out.

1 Like

This was the only other light in the room so I think this is what you meant. If not let me know :revolving_hearts:

Hmm… Well I was hoping like having the room be light, like the lights are on, but outside the moon and window is dark. But yes I think the lamp one is very pretty as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s this? :two_hearts:

2 Likes

HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD I suck at making night BGS :sob:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m not sure. It’s not as hard as it seems. All you do is take a shade of dark blue and press the multiply button on the layer. I apologize for that trash explanation :joy:

I tried but I always suck :sob:
If I ever need a request can I request you?

1 Like

Of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS ITS AMAZING! Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like