Nightcore Fans 🎤

Hey everyone! @Forever1201 here,

So a long time ago, I started listening nightcore one day because I was really bored and the second I heard one of their songs, I started to fall in love with the songs! :heart_eyes:

So Right now I want to share some of my favorite songs of nightcore

If your bored, then this is the right place to go! Have a nice day and enjoy these musics :heart:

Comment down below your favorite Nightcore song or other songs that you like. :blush: And you can also you can put your opinions about all the music as long as no one don’t cause drama

~ Kit Kat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE nightcore and i have a lot that love :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NIGHTCORE IS THE BOMB!!! :100::raised_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It makes the song more sexier, feels so amazing, it feels dark, it feels tht kind of good feeling. OMG. NIGHTCORE!!! But. I like it when it ISN’T TOO FAST, just maybe at a minimum speed. ESPECIALLY IN MALE VERSION!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Yuss

YUUSS girl!

1 Like

Night core IS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Finally some people who actually listen to nightcore!
I personally love
Nightcore: hometown smile
NC Shy
NC don’t let me down
NC I hate you, I love you

4 Likes

NC Senorita
NC My Blood

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Please check out our Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2) to learn about creating topics in the correct categories, and feel free to PM me with any questions. :smiley:

On a side-note, the first two nightcore you posted are my absolute favorites, along with the nightcore for practically any League of Legends song (especially Worlds Collide!) :smile:

1 Like

The first three are my faves. XD

2 Likes

I f*cking love NIGHTCORE! One of my favourites is Nightcore To My Parents. :heart:.

1 Like

i like the beatles nightcore :joy: i found it and loved it. (also is it just me or do u not tell any of ur rl friends u like it nor anyone u know in rl cause u think they’ll make fun of u :joy:)

2 Likes

OH MY GOD. YES! I hide it because im afraid they’ll judge me!

1 Like

So trueee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.