๐Ÿƒ Nina's Outline Contest (with prizes) ๐Ÿƒ

CLOSED

I wanted to thank everyone for over 40 entries! Thatโ€™s insane :โ€™) Each and every entry was amazing and I had a hard time choosing the 5 (yes five) winners! :two_hearts: :pleading_face:

WINNERS:

READ!!

1. Place

Tap/Click

@mdrawzz with this amazing entry! :two_hearts: I loved the shading, the hair, the theme- literally everything! Thank you for blessing my eyes :)) PM me for your prize!

2. Place

Tap/Click

@chinchilli I love this entry sm! :pleading_face: :green_heart: The shading is so unique, Iโ€™m simply amazed! PM me for your prize!

3. Place

Tap/Click

@NellyFromEpisode I- Iโ€™m AMAZED by the hair! I looked at it 30mins straight :pleading_face: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: Thank you so much for entering and PM me for your prize!

4. and 5. Runners up

Tap/Click

The following drawings were made by @/writtenbyace and @/lia.writes on instagram! They are amazing :pleading_face: :heart: :heart:

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Tap/Click

As I said, it was very hard to choose :pleading_face: So here are some entries that wouldโ€™ve won as well :((

Hey and welcome to my first ever outline contest! (never had the courage to do one before)
Please read the rules before entering : )

If this flops, letโ€™s pretend that it NEVER happened btw.

Rules

-Do not copy/steal any ideas
-Do not use the โ€œmainโ€ outline for anything else but this contest
-Leave @epi.verve in any form on the finished art! (may be small but recognizable)
-You may change the outline (or even remove it) AS LONG AS itโ€™s still recognizable
-Comment if you are 90% sure that you are entering. Use the passwort Verve. Why is there a passwort? โ€ฆbecause I want to make sure that you are reading the rules.

BONUS POINTS (not required but itโ€™s appreciated and will give you a few bonus points <3)

-Follow me on my main (insta), @epi.verve
-Tag 1-? people on this thread
-Share this thread on your Instagram Account (story) and tag me

NOTE: You donโ€™t have to do all/any of the bonus points, but it is appreciated : )

Outline/s

As some of you may know, I have an outline page on instagram. IF you follow my main, @/epi.verve (on insta) you MAY use all outlines from my outline page @epioutline as an entry (or many entries). ONLY if you follow @epi.verve on instagram thought!

Side Note: If you donโ€™t want to enter the contest BUT you want to use the outlines on my insta-page, you are allowed to do so WITHOUT following me. ->Even tho a follow is highly appreciated

Here is the โ€œmainโ€ outline that is allowed to use by everybody without having to follow me anywhere.

Prizes

LOOK AT โ€œREAD!!โ€

There are going to be 2-3 prices, depending on how many people enter.
1. Price: A drawing from me in any form (Pfp, Cover, Splash, etc/ INK or LL) with max. 2 people (eventually 3, depends on the amount of people entering) AND a permament shoutout on my main.

2. Price: A drawing from me as a PFP or splash (INK/LL) with 1 person (maybe 2, depends on the amount of people entering) AND a permament shoutout on my main.

3. Price: A drawing from me as a PFP or splash (INK/LL) with max. 1 person

An example of my art work

Send your entries in here!

Deadline (closed): 15TH OF AUGUST (EXTENDED)
-๐’†๐’‘๐’Š.๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‚ :green_heart:

27 Likes

lol do u mean prizes
anyway im joining :yawning_face:
password Verve

Lmao yes I mean prizes, typed it wrong (twice).
And thank you for joining!

1 Like

:rofl:
no problem :revolving_hearts:

@ciciliano @ItsTerra @pilot

2 Likes

The outline is so cutee!!! Joiningg!! verve

1 Like

Thank you for joining!

1 Like

Joining :smiley:

1 Like

Joining! verve

@QueenMilii @molly247 @Jayl @Noone_epi @Frey @epy.peppermints

5 Likes

Yasss!
Iโ€™m joining :slight_smile: verve
Tag: @Bonswayout

1 Like

hiyaaa!! iโ€™m def entering! love the outline and ur style is absolutely beautiful

an unhealthy amount of tags:)

@Bridi @SASB @MagixQueenie @epy.peppermints @Minimayday @Jessica15 @Sunny.epi @Izzie_Silver @Jenaco @angeliswriting @Drama_club25 @Episode.Christi @AnaliyahWrites @Aysaa @zoe.exe @april_epi @xWafflesx @UnicornPlayz.Episode @crocsbby @Awae @Jas.K @AnnSza @xetic @ArtisticWaffle @Avarose456 @Mystery.Author @PerplexedJam @Bithi @briar.epi @NDWrites @LiyahxWrites @heart.creates @Talu @TheParisLover @Frey @mac.epy @Jany @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Avarose456 @Episode.Christi @Tusse @_haruka @Alisha1 @SpookySherry @xWafflesx @Avarose456 @episodegeek @hanna_epi @Cocoa_bean23 @chamoybebe @Aysaa @Killerfrost @ShadowsStories @nellyy.epi @NellyFromEpisode @RainyDay @KotaQueen @MysteryMaker @chinchilli @Sammiee @line123462 @episode.hailey @QueenMilii @Farah_DeSantis @sofia2 @Farah_DeSantis @BlooperBop @keiji @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @Valeriya.B @PropertyofNae @xetic @Mystery.Author @anon37186038 @MerrD @Samantha79 @Jess2112 @epy.queenie @Linlin330 @Valeriya.B@Izzie_Silver @Gushlee @Jeni.Creates @april_epi @ShadowsStories @FlowerFluff @ItsTerra @Theebee2004 @Frey @Noone_epi @mac.epy @Episode.melany12 @Epi.milkyway @Tusse

23 Likes

Nice tag list :joy::heart:

2 Likes

yee:))

2 Likes

That actually just gave me a headacheโ€ฆ

2 Likes

i have too much time on my hands:)

2 Likes

God me too, but im lazy to do thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Iโ€™m joining!! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag :two_hearts: Iโ€™m not sure if i can enter โ€ฆi can only try and seee :joy: :blush:

2 Likes

ooh, Iโ€™ll join since the date is a healthy amount away. password: verve thanks for the tag @Jayl :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Im gonna join! The outline is boootifull :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:
@SofiaxD @melaniesmall and @GennieG

gen u do outline contests, right? :clown_face:

3 Likes

I donโ€™t know how to do an outline but Iโ€™ll try :clown_face:

2 Likes