[CLOSED: need time to catch up] Nina's review thread šŸ’ƒ

Guys :heavy_heart_exclamation: Guess what?
I am making a review thread! :hugs:

BUT CAUSE OF TOO MANY REQUESTS, I WILL GOTTA CLOSE IT FOR NOW :woman_shrugging:

What does qualify me to do so?
Honestly? Nothing. I think I read enough stories to be able to say if story is good. I have quite expectations, but most of readers do too, except of newbies :woozy_face: Also, I love doing this, so why not? Itā€™s kind of relaxing to me and takes my mind of some serious things.
Am I afraid to talk honestly about ur story?
Mmā€¦no. As a matter of fact, I am too honest sometimes. So if ur sensitive, I dont recommend asking a review from me. I know it matters to everybody when sb else says sth bad about ur work, itā€™s normal. But I am not here to insult u or ur story, I am here to help u improve it. So dont take anything personal :upside_down_face:
Am I going to look at grammar too?
Nope. Thatā€™s the only thing I can guarantee that I cant do 100% good. Of course, if sth stab me in the eye, I will tell u, but dont expect anything big from me in this area.
What are the areas am gonna comment?
I am gonna comment everything. Altho I am not gonna spam u with things u did right, just those u need to improve. I think its fair :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Published or unpublished stories?
Doesnā€™t matter as long as u send me a feedback link to read it. This is not RFR thread and I have no passes to actualy do that :joy: U can send me story feedback link in dm if u dont want everyone reading it, cause I know some ppl do that. But if u send me the wrong link where I just read ur story using passes, I will read only first chapter and no more. Or it will take longer cause passes need to refill unfortunately :woman_shrugging:
How long do I take?
Srsly depends. I have a lot of obligations and it might take less or more time considering my mood and time I spent In school. Altho I think it wouldnt take that much time, but I never know. If I dont review it instantly, give me a break. I will do it.
Are there rules to follow?
Of course :shushing_face:

• No drama on the thread
    I hate it. But can u blame me?

• Be stright forward
    Not gonna spend all day on requesting.

• No hate
    Why is that needed?

• No ass kissing
    If u wanna be kind, go ahead, but please keep it just kind. I value honesty and self respect.

Form u need to fill:
Story name:
Genre:
Short description:
Style (Ink, LL/Spotlight, no Classic):
Number of chapters u want reviewed:
Feedback story link:

Review request:

ā€¦opsā€¦too many requests :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

honestly, i just love to get reviews, to hear how I can improve, and for once its one who wonā€™t care about grammar, cause no matter how much work I put into it is always the one thing I get complains about
which may be a good things cause that means there is nothing els bad about my story

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
chapters: 3 for now
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mcā€™s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one, and told to improve

why you may like (depending on the person)
lots of choices, and they matter
decent long chapters
it is an original take on cliches
did I mention it is two stories for one
cc
diversity
my directing is pretty alright.
there are not any art scenes.

1 Like

Hahhahahah, but even if I did, I srsly wouldnt be able to help u :joy:

1 Like

INK
Sad Romace
Loving Seth
4Episodes out more soon

By:Bethany
Harper has it all 3 best friends, an amazing mother, and has fallen in love with the sweetest boy ever. But what happens when that love is ripped away?

1 Like

Story name: Ā© Tribe of Malapinchi
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery/Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Short description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before itā€™s too late? CharacterCustomization
Style: LL
Number of Chapters I want Reviewed: 2 would be fine. But all 5 if you like.
Feedback story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

Iā€™d love a review!
Story name: Dreams and Nightmares
Genre: Romance/Drama
Short description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like itā€™s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Style: Ink
Number of chapters u want reviewed: Preferably as many as you can. I had a few reviews that only read the first 3 episodes and most of them didnā€™t really get what the story is really about. I feel like my story starts to really ā€œunfoldā€ from episode 5 onwards. But I totally understand that you might not have time for reading more, so anything is fine for me :sweat_smile:
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well as you can see the title
The genre is fantasy romance
short description: A girl finds out she has powers when she meets the person sheā€™s destined to but her powers are evil and is slowly starting to change her

Read only the 1st chapter

1 Like

Thanks for this thread sis! Iā€™d love a review! :joy::sparkling_heart:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited toā€¦ Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters I Want Reviewed: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I would love to get a review.:slight_smile:

Story name: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Short description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Style (Ink, LL/Spotlight, no Classic ): Ink
Number of chapters u want reviewed: At least 3 please
Feedback story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

Apparently, only @rogueallmighty sent the right link. All the other stories will be reviewed but only first episode, cause like I said I AM BROKE WITH PASSES. Redo ur post putting in the right link or appreciate what u get. That was ment for: @line123462, @molly247, @Bethany1, @JannahJackson, @RainbowCat, @Marshmallow_O and @S_Unique :dizzy_face:

1 Like

iā€™m sorry, what do you mean the right link? iā€™m lost.

what do you mean wrong link

1 Like

i dont think you can send a feedback link for a published story

1 Like

U might be right. Brb, gonna ask sb :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

iā€™ll take a first chapter review. i donā€™t mind either way, just wanna see how i can get better.

Im sorry I donā€™t know the right link youā€™re talking about, I always sent this one.:confused: but Iā€™ll take a review of the first chapter :blush:

Nvm guys, I will read when I get passes again. I might have made a mistake :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So dont mind this, I will read as many as u asked but it will take a little bit more time :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

it alright if you just read one chapter with my strory

uneash you like it, then you are more than welcome to read more

1 Like

ok done

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine.

1 Like