No art release today?

Title says it all.

3 Likes

Let’s be patient and wait a few more minutes, I think it maybe the virus, or they have a meeting, or technical issues, or Melani is setting up the post.

12 Likes

aight :pleading_face: the art release is the only thing I look foward to on thursdays lol

11 Likes

same, EVERYONE is looking forward to.

7 Likes

I look forward to Episode releases, Grey’s Anatomy, and Station 19!

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I hope they have it today but if not I can understand because of the virus.

4 Likes

Im hoping we get one and i think we might as they havent let us know that we werent yet so yeh lets just wait a little bit and see.

1 Like

yeah sameee

2 Likes

Same… been refreshing for over an hour :joy:

6 Likes

It would be pretty messed up of them to leave us hanging like this though, I would understand if they’re holding off because of the virus but not explaining that to us is a dick move.

EDIT - Apparently this got flagged as inappropriate, I’m pretty sure we’re allowed to use the word dick, grow up.

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to art releases today🙂

Was thinking this same thing! If they can’t put one out this week I would totally understand, but may or may not have been checking every 5 minutes for the last hour for an update :joy:

3 Likes

I say give them some time guys I’m sure they will not will update us one

1 Like

Exactlyyy.

2 Likes

there’s been nothing new on the episodecreators insta either so

2 Likes

Has anyone tried pm Mel or Liz

Ima watch netflix and just check in a bit coz im too lazy to keep refreshing every 5 minutes :joy:

4 Likes

I could definitely use some good news, but I don’t expect an art release today. Even if they are working from home, things are quite hectic for everyone, and I think they deserve one less thing to stress about this week of all weeks.

6 Likes

Let’s hope they at least post that there isn’t going to be one today

3 Likes