No Delete Button

Something’s wrong with the delete outfits button. I’ve closed and restarted the browsers and nada. It’s gone - Poof!

Please fix. My OCD is killing me. :sob::weary:

6 Likes

You might need to clean your cookies on your browser, I know it can cause some weird stuff

1 Like

One of the first things I did. Am I the only one with this issue? :astonished:

1 Like

Odd! Let me test and see if it’ll let me delete outfits

2 Likes

It’s there for me for created outfits. It won’t let you delete outfits that have “_default” at the end though. It’s been like that for a while I believe

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember. I have a fit like NJS Closet_Fall_0 & it won’t delete… I’ll try again. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Oh wait, is a character in your script currently wearing the outfit?

3 Likes

Cuz that can cause the delete button to be gone. Maybe try checking other outfits that none of your characters are wearing for sure to see if the delete buttons are there?

3 Likes

Okay, so I did check and the avatar was wearing the outfit I wanted to delete. So, I fixed it… However, COMMA - I believe I’ve found the reason why the delete button is gone… It’s because I accidentally saved the Script Name with it ending in a "_". :woman_facepalming:t5::weary::sob:

2 Likes

Ohh but at least u fixed it now!

2 Likes

Portal glitches will kill me before old age.

2 Likes

This was me! but credit @LemonProductions told me that you can hide them! You can’t delete a story if the button is down but if you go to account settings by clicking your picture once you have done that click story settings then scroll all the way down and you will have a list of all ur stories you can then hide them so they disappear.

2 Likes

But I still can’t delete it.

If this isn’t a MOOD!

@Laylamae Does this work for outfits?

You can just delete the outfit no?

1 Like

Nope. It won’t allow me to delete that one. :slightly_frowning_face:

If it’s an outfit when u click outfits were u pick your outfits, it should say save changes and delete although let’s say your character is called Apple (idk y lol it’s first thing that came to my head) and the outfit is named apple_default or it’s says apple_defaultoutfit (can’t remember from the top of my head but something like that) you can’t delete that outfit unless you delete the character
If that make no sense then it’s more clear here:

2 Likes

You can delete the character_default or character _default outfit
But only when the outfit is not in use, So make sure the outfit is not being used by any character
EXAMPLE- Why is the delete option not visible?
You see this outfit doesn’t have an option to delete

And that’s because this outfit is being used by a character in the story or as an outfit in the Character settings.
Screenshot (132)

EXAMPLE- In which case will be the delete option visible.
This one does have a delete option.

Because this outfit is not being used in any way

HOW TO MAKE THE OPTION VISIBLE?
1. Go to the Characters option on the portal.
2. Check in all the characters if the outfit is being used.
3. If it is, change the outfit to a different one and save changes.
4. Now, the outfit is not being used in any way.
5. Go to the outfit option and click on the outfit you want to delete.
6. Click the Red Delete Button.

Hope this helped or made sense at all.

1 Like