&zoom reset

music music_90shiphop

@LEA changes into LEA_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@ROSEY changes into ROSEY_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@ZANE changes into ZANE_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@TOM changes into TOM_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@ALEX changes into ALEX_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@LISA changes into LISA_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@SPENCER spot 1.280 -71 -3 AND SPENCER moves to layer 2 AND SPENCER faces right AND TYLER spot 0.659 -42 41 AND TYLER moves to layer 1 AND TYLER faces right

@TYLER walks to spot 0.659 130 33 in 2 AND SPENCER walks to spot 1.280 50 0 in 2

NARRATOR
Pause...

@pan to zone 2

&TOM stands back right in zone 2 AND TOM moves to layer -2 AND TOM faces left AND TOM is idle_hold_drink AND ALEX stands back left AND ALEX faces right AND ALEX moves to layer -2 AND ALEX is talk_arms_crossed_loop

NARRATOR
Pause.

&LISA stands back left in zone 2 AND LISA faces right AND LISA moves to layer -3 AND LISA is think

&LEA stands back right AND LEA moves to layer -2 AND LEA is talk_phone_neutral_loop

@pan to zone 3

&ROSEY stands back left in zone 3 AND ROSEY moves to layer -2 AND ROSEY faces left AND ROSEY is dance_groove_loop AND ZANE stands back left in zone 3 AND ZANE moves to layer -3 AND ZANE is dance_groove_loop

NARRATOR
Pause.

@pan to zone 1 in 3

I’m trying to set this scene up. (the NARRATOR Pause. is just there so I can move the characters around.) I have exited out three times and the other characters will not show up. Spencer and Tyler are the only to showing up.

1 Like

Try to replace all the & with @ and see what happens and if that would help solve the problem

No it didn’t work. I want them already standing there when the scene comes in. But I changed it for two of them and it didn’t work at all just the same two characters poped up.

Put a transition. So the characaters will be standing there before the scene starts.

Maybe you can try reshuffle write your lines like this? So all the chracters position in their respective szones will be there.

INT. PARYH - NIGHT

&zoom reset

music music_90shiphop

@LEA changes into LEA_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@ROSEY changes into ROSEY_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@ZANE changes into ZANE_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@TOM changes into TOM_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@ALEX changes into ALEX_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

@LISA changes into LISA_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

&SPENCER spot 1.280 -71 -3 in zone 1 AND SPENCER moves to layer 2 AND SPENCER faces right AND TYLER spot 0.659 -42 41 in zone 1 AND TYLER moves to layer 1 AND TYLER faces right

@TYLER walks to spot 0.659 130 33 in 2 in zone 1 AND SPENCER walks to spot 1.280 50 0 in 2 in zone 1

&TOM stands back right in zone 2 AND TOM moves to layer -2 AND TOM faces left AND TOM is idle_hold_drink AND ALEX stands back left AND ALEX faces right AND ALEX moves to layer -2 AND ALEX is talk_arms_crossed_loop

&LISA stands back left in zone 2 AND LISA faces right AND LISA moves to layer -3 AND LISA is think

&LEA stands back right in zone 2 AND LEA moves to layer -2 AND LEA is talk_phone_neutral_loop

&ROSEY stands back left in zone 3 AND ROSEY moves to layer -2 AND ROSEY faces left AND ROSEY is dance_groove_loop AND ZANE stands back left in zone 3 AND ZANE moves to layer -3 AND ZANE is dance_groove_loop

@pause for a beat
@pan to zone 2
@pause for a beat
@pan to zone 3
@pause for a beat
@pan to zone 1 in 3

&SPENCER spot 1.280 -71 -3 AND SPENCER moves to layer 2 AND SPENCER faces right AND TYLER spot 0.659 -42 41 AND TYLER moves to layer 1 AND TYLER faces right

&LEA stands back right in zone 1 AND LEA moves to layer -2 AND LEA is talk_phone_neutral_loop

@TYLER walks to spot 0.659 130 33 in 2 AND SPENCER walks to spot 1.280 50 0 in 2

NARRATOR
Pause...

@pan to zone 2

@add Red Cup to TOM

NARRATOR
Pause.

@pan to zone 3

NARRATOR
Pause.

@pan to zone 1 in 3

I just moved a Character and it worked thank you for taking time to try and help me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.