No Fanmail Option

Alright, so, I have no option to send Fanmail to an author. I only have the replay and report options. I sent a help ticket and it was no help because it didn’t even acknowledge my problem. I am on Android as well.

31 Likes

Don’t hold your breath.

Episode has made it clear through their actions that they prefer Apple players.

They give Android users unnessesary updates, and when glitches are created, they ignore it.

39 Likes

Episode doesn’t enable the fan mail feature for android, I have an iPhone and I have access to it. It’s been like this for some time now I think.

17 Likes

It’s extremely frustrating :(( I’ve been sending them constant support tickets, asking on forums, on the playstore and pretty much everywhere! No luck. I wish we could atleast transfer our account to iOS if not anything else… It has been way too long and I’m loosing hope that episode would ever care.

17 Likes

@Sydney_H @Nick I know you guys usually don’t deal with the app but is there anything you could do? Pretty Please?

9 Likes

I have an android too, and I wish we had that feature as well!

12 Likes

Is it to all authors or just one? Because some people turn off fanmail.

7 Likes

We did until earlier this year when episode removed (alongside episode profiles which most of us never had in the first place)… genuinely wish episode would be more clear about what they’re doing with it

9 Likes

Pretty much that’s it. They don’t care about android users because android users=poor. I hope they update it because it’s been 8 months and it’s annoying.

15 Likes

we used to have it like what happened

10 Likes

I honestly thought it was my computer glitching for ages. Then I realised it was epiosde.

6 Likes

@girgitii I’ve brought up this issue up to the appropriate parties, but there’s nothing I can do personally since I’m just forum staff. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thank you so much! :cupid:

6 Likes

Fanmails used to be available for Androids. I have a Samsung s20 and I still don’t have it on this app. Think it’s on my old phone still

7 Likes

Yes! That last time I sent fanmail was many months ago.

6 Likes

All authors and stories :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Oh, odd. I have it and I’m on an android. Weird.

5 Likes

Thanks Sydney!

7 Likes

I’m an Android user and I have no fanmails. I love getting fanmails and this gets me upset.

9 Likes

sadly i think its messedc up they dont have the same for every type of phone but what i do is when i make my story if they wanna contact me i have my snapchat and insta up

8 Likes